Find all jobs located in Kranji
$3000 to $8000 (Monthly)
$2400 to $3000 (Monthly)
ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER? ARE YOU PREPARED TO LEAD A TEAM?
DO YOU ENJOY TALKING TO PEOPLE AND CREATING UNIQUE EXPERIENCES?
• Fresh Grads welcomed (Experience is a bonus, but training will be provided)
• Positive attitude with warrior mentality
• Able to work Weekends and PHs (5 day 48 hours)
• Singaporean/PRs only
🌟14 Days Annual Leave
🌟Long Service Award
Job Responsibilities :
- Oversees & supervise on daily outlet's operation and the P&L
- Lead & manage a team of staffs, arrange on their schedule.
- Prepare daily and monthly sales report, documentation to the management
- Train and guide new staff on daily operations
- Handle different delivery partner/platforms order
- Perform daily opening and closing
- Maintain & ensure outlet's cleanliness and hygiene
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in F&B supervisory role
- Able to work shifts, on weekends and public holidays
- Keen to be part of F&B industry & able to commit outlet operation hours
- Candidate must be highly motivated, independent and able to multi-task
- Independent and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Singaporean/ PR only need to apply
$2300 to $2600 (Monthly)
Enthusiastic individuals who are looking for career progression and join our expanding team with opportunities to learn from various concept we manage.
Salary Range from $2300 onwards
Competitive Annual Leave
📌Working Location: Woodlands
- Responsible for the smooth operation and profitability of the outlet
- In-charge of improving and innovating methods to maximize operation flow.
- Manage and support Duty Manager in other related duties, such as handling reservations, hosting, inventory and
- Maintain high standards of food, service and customer satisfaction
- In-charge of improving and innovating methods to maximize operation flow
- Manage and support other related duties, such as handling reservations, hosting, inventory and
- Implement, monitor and maintain cost control measures that impact beverage, labour and
operating supply costs
- Implement sanitary practices and strict compliance with all relevant hygiene and safety laws and
• Must possess Food Hygiene Certification
• Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level in any field
• Applicants with prior relevant experience highly advantageous
• A team player, multi task and service-oriented
• Self-driven and willingness to learn
• Able to work in a fast-paced F&B environment with minimal supervision
• Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & Public Holidays
• Able to start work in a short notice
• Singaporean/PRs only
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 6.30pm (1 weekday til 5.30pm)
Interested, msg Jace @ with info below:
📆 Event Duration: 9, 10, 16, and 17 Jul 2022
🕰 Working Hours: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
📍 Location: Causeway Point
💰 Salary: $10 / hour + comms
👖: Covered shoes, dark color long pants or jeans (no ripped / torn pants)
Promoting PC product (Non-experience welcome, training provided)
1. Independence, can work alone.
2. Sales and results oriented team player
3. Well-groomed and cheerful personality
4. Fluent in English and Mandarin
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Looking for: Hardware technician.
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
30 Security Officers
- semi con factory
-5-day week, high pay +bonus
- 7.30 to 7.30
- X ray allowance for those with cert
- good benefits
Malaysians with WSQ cert are welcome
ADMIN -PACKER & DATA ENTRY URGENTLY NEEDED
operators urgently. Payment of $250 daily
*Every Week 23- 28 hours work
Qualifications : NO Experience required (Training provided).
Must be able to read and type English 2.Must have a smart phone or laptop
$1950 to $2500 (Monthly)
Job Title: Sales Support Executive
The main task of this role is to support the company’s e-commerce operations and sales-related admin activities,
and address any queries from our customers and partners.
·Provide support for the company’s e-commerce operations and process all sales orders
·Follow up with existing e-commerce clients and attend to their enquiries
·Monitor and ensure optimal inventories level are maintained at all times
·Assist clients to resolve technical requests or issues
·Consolidate information on clients’ requirements and maintain records of clients’ engagement
·Collate customers’ feedback to improve sales target development
·Assist the sales & marketing team to coordinate leads on potential customers
·Provide general administrative support for the sales & marketing team
·Prepare weekly e-commerce sales & inventory reports for internal communications
·Other ad-hoc duties
·Diploma or GCE O Level
·Familiar with the operations of an e-commerce platform or willing to learn and is generally digital tech-savvy
·Preferably has relevant working experience in sales and/or customer service
·Good interpersonal and communication skills
Conversant with Microsoft Office
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of an exciting and high growth company with a purpose and become a key member on our team, we will love to hear from you!
Do you often hear that the future of eCommerce is here, and wonder how eCommerce works?
Here, you will get the paid opportunity to learn and experience first-hand the ins and outs of how Ecommerce operations work!
$2000 to $2600 (Monthly)
Diploma in Architecture or NITEC in Building Drafting (Architecture) or equivalent.
Experienced and Fresh Grads are welcome
Proficient in AutoCad / 3D Perspectives Softwares / BIM Revit
Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, Powerpoint, etc.
Pro-efficient in Local Building Regulations is a plus point
Able to work as a team and independently
Willing to learn and responsible with a positive work attitude
Liaise with Architects, Engineers, Designers, Builders and Clients to gather products and designs.
Make accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
Coordinate with project managers, design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
5 days work week, 9.00am to 6.30pm, Mondays to Fridays
Cosy Working Environment
10-15 Minutes Walking Distance from Nearest MRT
We are looking for retail assistant for Watson Islandwide.
We will daily pay you after your work hours.
Working hours: 2pm to 10pm, Daily.
Location: Islandwider. Apply the one near you.
You can apply here for faster response:
You will be required to
Location: If there's a watson's near you, you can apply for that job.
Less travel and just walk to work and safe money.
Interested can apply the job asap. Wait no longer. The job is very easy and not very stressful. The shop also filled with aircond. So you will not need to sweat.
Best part is that you don't have to work long hours too. It's only from 2pm to 10pm.
$20 to $30 (Hourly)
* Guide students in Mathematics up to JC level
* Must be patient and responsible
* Must be good in Mathematics
* Materials and solutions provided
Working day/ hour :
Thursday 6pm to 7.30pm
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023