Find all jobs located in Orchard
$1700 to $2300 (Monthly)
FULL TIME Front Counter Service Crew (Handmade Pau) **Start work immediately
We are a growing local F&B company looking for individuals who are willing to embark on an exciting journey with us.
Location: Central area
6 days work week, rest on weekdays
5 days work week available too
Part-Time positions available too.
Key roles and responsibilities
-Cashiering roles (POS system)
-Close accounts for the day
-Heat up Pau, Dim Sum & Porridge
-Pack takeaway orders for walk-in customers and food deliveries
-Ensure Food Shop/Food Kiosk is kept clean/tidy
-Ensure daily smooth operation
You should possess:
-A positive attitude and are willing to learn
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills
-Ability to work in fast-paced environment
-Training will be provided
Perks of working with us:
-Benefits & Recognition
We are 2nd generation to a family of “pau-makers”. Our family has been in the handmade pau business for the past 30 years. We, as 2nd generation, want to keep the good old traditional taste and at the same time, come up with new flavours or ways to attract the younger generation. We welcome you to our small family!
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
$2200 to $2400 (Monthly)
Salary: $2,200 - $2,400/month
$2200 to $2500 (Monthly)
- Assist the stylists in hair wash/blow, coloring, rebonding, treatment and perming services etc.
- Welcome and serve customers with a smile
- Maintenance of salon environment and equipment
- Singaporeans, Malaysians, PR welcome to apply
- 1 year of related working experience preferred
- Training will be provided
- Able to communicate in English
- Staff Discount
- Annual Leave
- Salary: $2200-2500 (Basic + Commission)
- Able to start with immediate effect
$2000 to $2800 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
·Customer Services (Calls handling, Serve Customers, etc)
·Admin Related Paper works (Key in invoices, etc)
·Stock Take and ordering of stock
·Assist Manager with duties assigned
·AD hoc duties as assigned
·Minimum Education Level: GCE’N” Level or Form 5
·Friendly and Cheerful
·Bilingual in English and Chinese (To liaise with Chinese customers)
Working Hours and Benefits
·Mon to Fri – 11:00 am to 8:00 pm or 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm
·Sat – 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
·Sun – 10:00am to 4:00 pm
·Public Holiday: Closed
·5 or 6 Days work week (Including Weekends)
·Annual leave, Medical and Dental Benefits
·Basic Salary : SGD2000 to SGD2800 depending on experience
·Near Orchard MRT
Interested applicant please send your resume with photo to email
Luxury Coffee Retail F&B Associate $2000/PER MONTH
SGD 2000 (any 5 days a week) 10am-8pm or 11am-9pm
Period of Work - August onwards - min 6 months commitment (extendable)
Location - ION/MBS
Friendly and efficient services to customers
Taking care of orders and simple serving
Increase brand awareness of brand by attending to customers needs and enquiries
Submit 5 days a week (Mon-Sunday to choose from)
Minimum 6 months commitment
Diligent staff who can commit consistently, prior f&b experience is a bonus
White formal top, black formal pants and formal shoes (attire reimbursement $50 provided)
Please contact for more details with your
Past Job Experience
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
$2400 to $3500 (Monthly)
Rewards & Benefits:
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
Retail & Operations Executive (Full Time & Part Time Positions available)
We are looking for a fun, motivated, and driven team player to join our retail team at our flagship store in Singapore - a key figure in the overall OSN offline brand experience. You should be someone who understands the brand and embodies our values.
Candidates must be able to commit on a full time basis. We offer attractive salary packages, benefits and career growth potential.
To apply, please submit your CV
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
Tanoshii Fine Dining
From $10/H (pay will be adjusted accordingly base on on-job performance)
Tanoshii is a fine-dining Korean/Japanese Fusion Restaurant. A cosy, fun loving working environment. Our restaurant only has 6 serving tables and operates on reservations only: not much of hard labour but rather customer oriented service, we do hope you are able to exude certain level of positive attitude and energy when serving customers.
Good if you are fluent or able to understand Korean/Mandarin, but not a requirement.
English speaking a must.
Minimum age 18.
Working hours from 6pm-11pm, usually Thursday to Sunday, or when busy (based on reservations).
There will be an in-person or zoom interview. Wages will be decided upon previous working experiences and on-job attitude.
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
- Handle daily operations activities (hands-on) such as Cashiering, Collection, and drinks making.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties.
- Perform good customer service when attending to customers
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness in work areas
- Development opportunities – Develop your leadership skills, pick up valuable hands-on multi-tasking experiences, and improve communication skills through customer etiquette
- Learn key management skillsets – Learn to audit, ensure quality control and pick up essential store management skills
- Support for continuous learning – Develop yourself academically through company-sponsored courses such as Food Safety and Hygiene
- Learn organizational hygiene – Learn to implement organizational hygiene and maintain high standards of cleanliness
- No experience is required as training will be provided
• Excellent development opportunity
• Good career progression plans
• Develop your leadership and organizational skills
• Overseas working opportunities
• Performance incentives
1. Positive working attitude
2. Willing to work long hours
3. **Must be able to work on weekends, eve of PH and PH**
4. No experience is required as training will be provided
5. Singaporeans only
6. Multiple locations
* Staff drink entitlement
* Contractual Bonus
* 7 - 14 days of Annual Leaves
* Group H&S and Outpatient Medical Coverage
* Good Career progression plans
* Develop your leadership and organizational skills
* Excellent development opportunity
* Allowance and many other benefits
Salary will be commensurate based on work experience:
* Full-Time Crew: Up to $1900 per month
* Part-Time Crew: $9.00 per hour (Monday to Friday) $10.00 (Saturday & Sunday)
Please WhatsApp to to book an interview slot.
$10 to $11 (Daily)
Orchard hotel’s banquet / Bar intermezzo at orchard hotel
10$/hour , Paid after work.
attire: black formal shoe and black formal pants.shirt will be provided.
minimum 15yo and above
serve guests , clear tables and refill drinks.
serve guest , clear tables , load dirty cups into washing machine.
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023