Find all jobs located in Queenstown
WORK FROM HOME!
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click Apply Now button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
“JobStudio will not solicit any money, request to use your bank account for business or request you to transfer any monies to any parties, please be aware of scams impersonating JobStudio and our employees, you may call our office directly at for verification. We will not be liable for loss arising from scams.”
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Michelle Chai Hui Lu
EA Personnel Reg No: R1984808
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
We are looking for a responsible and meticulous candidate to provide the following support to our manager:
- Provide general administrative support
- Collating and filing expenses
- Scheduling interviews and appointments
- Handling day to day front and back-end Operations
- Proficient in using MS Office Applications
- Managing calendar and organising meetings and appointments
$2500 to $3200 (Monthly)
 QUEENSWAY/ REDHILL Condo (opp IKEA).  Near HAW PAR MRT Condo.  PUNGGOL Condo SSO/ SO. .
Who we are :
STS Security Services Pte Ltd is a well-established and reliable partner for your security needs in Singapore. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is licensed by Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD) to provide security services under the provisions of Private Security Industry Act (Chapter 250A).
We are Expanding our team! We are looking for responsible Security Officers of all ranks (SO / SSO / SS) to join our expanding team.
- Medical benefits
- Advanced pay scheme available
- Annual leaves
- Salary from $2500.00 upwards (rank based)
- Patrolling and clocking duties
- Access control duties (eg. prevent unauthorised entry into the premises)
- Assist staff & MOP with inquiries
- Respond to emergency activations
- Attending to other security matters
- Full Time and Part Time roles available
- Must have security license or be willing to go for courses
- Good learning attitude
- Rotating Shifts
- Multiple work locations
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
$2250 to $2500 (Monthly)
Working hour: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
-Managed and accountable for proper and timely completion of full set of book and accounting schedules
-Perform AR collection and AP payment process
-Maintaining original and digital filing of accounting documents/records
-Scanning and sending of invoices and supporting documents for verification and payment process
-Process employee expenses claims and petty cash expenses
-Responding to vendor enquiries regarding finance
-Support banking related administration such as filing, preparing forms, and submission of new accounts applications, update of user bank access and signature specimen
-Any ad-hoc duties assigned
$2200 to $2600 (Monthly)
Do you love to chat on the phone?
Are you good listener?
Are you a sweet talker?
If yes, you’re the one whom we are looking for!
Location? Bukit Merah
Days? 5 days per week
Hours? 10am-7pm / 11am-8pm
Period? Till end December
Role? Remind people to participate in an online survey. Conduct survey through the phone.
Preference? People with tele-surveying or call centre experience.
Skills? Excellent communication skills. Basic IT skills (eg. Microsoft Word/Excel)
We are looking forward to having you join our team.Once you complete this project, join us for many other exciting assignments with government agencies, educational institutions, MNCs and SMEs. Hear from you real soon!
$9 to $10 (Hourly)
We are looking for a cheerful and resourceful individual to be part of our team!
• Senior Welcome
• Good communication skills
• Excel and Ms Office knowledge
• Can start ASAP
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• other ad-hoc adm task
Work Location at Bukit Merah. Mon - Fri (9am - 6pm) and Sat (9am - 1pm)
Looking for a few part time telemarketers. Students are welcome to apply. NO experience required.
Proficient in english. Plus point if you've got a great voice!
Working hours: Flexi working.
Location in Alexandra.
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
Location: Alexandra Central Mall, La Saigon (Cafe)
Job Scope & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for preparing and serving food (including pork） and drinks products while giving individualized attention towards each customer
• Take on shift duties and responsibilities for the cashier
• Maintain set standard of quality, service, product and cleanliness at all times
• Working in accordance to manager’s instructions
• Support with inventory management, ordering & in-store operations
• Prepare and serve food and hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, and teas
• Clean/sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment
• Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions
• Available to start ASAP
• Able to converse in English
• Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 1)
• Able to perform well during high-volume peak hours
• Agile, energetic & team player
• Monday - Friday: (10am - 5pm)
• Saturday - Sunday (10am - 9pm)
• Up to 44 hours per week (Shift based)
Salary (Full Time)
• from $1800 - $2200 (Varies based on experience)
• CPF contribution
• 5 Day work week
• Please send me your introduction and resume during application
$2500 to $4000 (Monthly)
Housekeeping Supervisor -($2800 to $4000)
He or she will be promoted to Housekeeping Manager after 3 months probation
$5500 to $6500 (Monthly)
Working Hours : 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Location : 303 Alexandra Road
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
✨ Flexible Work Arrangement
✨ Good Working Culture
✨ No experience required! Training provided
💭 Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to assigned Manager
💭 Schedule internal/external meetings and events ie. team cohesion, team dinners etc.
💭 Provide drafts of correspondence, reports, email announcements and other materials as required
💭 Maintain proper filing system (including data management and file sharing)
💭 Handling HR matters including leave administration and talent recruitment
💭 Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager
✅ Minimum Diploma in any field / A Levels
✅ Entry level candidates are welcome, training is provided
✅ Excellent learning attitude and willingness to grow
✅ Good organisational skills
✅ Possesses strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
(By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023