Find all jobs located in Tampines
$2400 to $3000 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
· To conduct lessons in a way that engage young children and encourages purposeful play.
· To ensure children's safety and hygiene of the children.
· To establish a positive and trusting relationship with parents through regular communications.
· To be able to develop and maintain child portfolio through the various tools available in the centre.
· Involved in twice yearly Parent-Teacher Communication
· To work effectively as a team player to establish and maintain a collaborative work environment.
· Must possess EY2 or L1 certification
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a childcare setting
· Have a caring and passionate disposition towards children
. Familiar with routine care when looking after young children
. Possess a spirit of teamwork and has good initiative
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
. Able to start work in December 2021
· IT savvy
Interested candidate, please email your resume to or whatsapp to
x6 Night Shift Replenishers
$12 per hour
Location: GIANT Tampines
Rotating shifts (Either 10pm - 6am OR 12am - 8am)
Up to 6 days per wk including BOTH weekends
Perform proper receiving of stocks (move it up)
Perform stock replenishment according to the company’s SOP
Perform Out-of-Stock, quality and expiry checks
Maintain high standard of hygiene of front and back of the house
MUST be able to carry 15-20kg
MUST be able to handle non-halal items
MUST be comfortable to handle meat/seafood in packaging
ONLY SINGAPOREANS MAY APPLY
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Interested applicants please WHATSAPP Claire at and indicate the following: TAMP
EA License No: 01C4394
EA Personnel No: 1984454
EA Personnel Name: YAU WAN TING
$11 to $13 (Hourly)
- Singaporean or PR
- Min. 'O' Levels or equivalent
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office ools
- Independent, Meticulous, Responsible
- Positive Attitude
- Good time management Ability to multitask
$1600 to $2400 (Monthly)
Air-Con working environment. No experience welcome.
$5000 to $7000 (Monthly)
This is your influence, and this is our common goal
The ideal candidate is a team player who believes in continuous improvement and strives to work at its best through evolution and innovation.
Your skill set, and your ability to tailor your story to audiences at all levels, is an anthem. You have a natural ability to build strong working relationships and turn complexity into simplicity. As a successful candidate, you have different abilities and you are flexible in nature because you will support the strategy as a whole as well as the initiatives of the support group.
Strategic Priorities: You will proactively seek to understand strategic priorities and priority areas in order to establish effective communication to link our plans to our business objectives
For more information, please contact: Innovation Council, Director-general of Enterprise, European Commission
Culture and Structure: As a result of your good strategic results, you will work with key stakeholders to ensure that our culture, structure, resources and evaluation systems are aligned with our strategic priorities
Presentation and storytelling: Leverage your ability to extract and improve complex and/or obscure business updates, presenting presentation materials and presentation notes for management
Portfolio management: We will focus on your temporary request for support to develop different strategies proposed by the leadership team and key stakeholders
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
You're obsessed with long-term strategic planning, the future state of technology, and you're interested in changing consumer expectations
It will also benefit from knowledge of strategic planning methodologies over three years, strategic framework work and telecommunications, as well as general technical background
You have a good ability to develop management/communication plans for changes, announcements, presentations, presentations, and other documents
You must have a high degree of confidence in working directly with the VP, SVP or other level
In this way, you will have strong personal connections and the ability to build good working relationships, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities effectively
An important aspect is to demonstrate structured thinking and the ability to apply problem solutions, as well as analytical thinking and strong critical thinking skills
It's worth it
General college degree in business or marketing
Seminars promote skills and experience__
$1400 to $1600 (Monthly)
*** 7-Eleven Franchisee Store @ East (Tampines) looking for Sales Associate (Direct MRT)***
-Minimum 21 years of age; to handle alcohol and tobacco products
1) Customer Service
- To interact and serve customers in a professional manner
- Handle transaction efficiently
2) General Store Operations
- Follow the work schedule as planned by the Store-In-Charge
- Perform specific task as assigned by the Store-In-Charge
- Keep chiller, store shelves and display fully stocked and product front faced at all times
- Maintain a superior store image by performing housekeeping task / duties
Training will be provided
Salary to be commensurate base on experience:
* Full-Time: S$1400 - S$1600 basic salary per month
* Part-Time: S$7.50 - S$8.50 per hour
* Medical Benefits
* Shift Allowance S$5- S$10 per day
* Career Advancement program
*Day Shift: 7am - 3pm
*Swing Shift: 3pm - 11pm
*Sunrise Shift: 11pm - 7am
Interest candidate please Call / SMS / WhatsApp to
Mode of Application
Apply by email: by Phone call:
Apply by SMS:
$12 to $15 (Hourly)
Packing and picking the right products and preparing items for delivery according to online customers orders.
Perform quality checks on picked products
Dispatch orders accurately to logistic partners
5 days work week
Fixed shift of
4am to 2pm or 6am to 4pm (Taxi fare provided)
6am to 4pm - $12/hour
4am to 2pm - $15/hour
For faster response, please WhatApps your resume to & Quote ‘CS Grocery Shopper’. You can also submit your resume to you!
Cornerstone Global Partners
Reg no: R1982182
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
$1690 to $1822 (Monthly)
Gross salary: $1,690 - $1,822 (excluding OT allowances)
Working hours: Monday to Friday. Afternoon shift - 3pm to 11pm
Location: Tampines Industrial Park Ave 5
• Reporting to the Store supervisor and take responsibility to ensure assignments is
• Arrangements of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods.
• Ensuring 5S in the store and updates of all stock cards.
• Ensure kitting accuracy to support production.
• Assist in the delivery of FG and ensuring documentation are inspected before shipment.
• Assisting in stock count and ensure discrepancy is reported.
1. At least 1 year and above relevant in house working experience in the manufacturing sector
2. Must able to work frequent OT
3. Strong knowledge of 3PL and 4PL
Interested candidates, please WhatsApp your CV to below :-
-Handling administrative tasks.
-Assist to prepare company related documents
-Following up on clients
-Able to work independently
-Other ad-hoc duties assigned
-Candidate must possess at least O Level or diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
-At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Strong time management, ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
-Meticulous, organized and good verbal communication and writing skills in English.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are interested, call or whatsapp (Jasmine)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
$2200 to $2800 (Monthly)
We are expanding our Tipsy Family!
If you are passionate about F&B and looking for a job that is thrilling and fulfilling, you'll love it here at Tipsy Collective! We are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who enjoy working in an ever-changing environment.
A People-First Culture
Tipsy Collective is a multi-concept holding group led by a team of passionate individuals who seek to present hospitality uniquely through a series of thoughtful concepts. Tipsy Collective's brand and its foundation was built from the client lens as a basis for everything we do. It is this exceptional client loyalty and our talented employees that form our bedrock.
• Service Crew
• Chef De Partie
* Salary varies based on working experience
***Attractive employee benefits
**Friendly & Fun & Positive Working Environment
** Good Boss and leader
• Flexible working hours ( 5 days)
• Career Progression
• Performance Bonus
• Staff Discount
• Grooming benefits of $500 annually
• Outpatient Medical Benefits
• Annual Leave, PH and many more
• Friendly working environment
Outlets (Multiple Working Location)* We will assign your workplace nearby your house
-Takeshi Noodle Bar
- OT Bar
- Tipsy Flamingo
If interested, kindly WhatsApp / Email us at
$1 to $10 (Yearly)
Working Hours: 12 hour rotating shift, with shift allowances
Attractive Benefits & Remuneration
Company Transport: Marsiling, Woodlands, Boon Lay, Bukit Gombak, Choa Chu Kang, Tampines
**This is a 1 Year Renewable Contract - with opportunity to convert to Perm**
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023