Find all jobs located in Yishun
$1400 to $1700 (Monthly)
Portering duties which include but are not limited to the following:
* With the help of ward staff, assist in transporting and transferring patients on trolley to the wards and to other hospitals, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist in receiving and transferring patients from and to the ambulance, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist fall risk patients on and off wheelchairs.
* Send patients to ancillary departments for treatment/examination.
* Accompany patients to allied health departments for treatment/examination, where required.
* Send and collect equipment/specimens/blood/x-rays films/case records from allied health/ancillary departments.
* Involved in mortuary duties.
* Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior.
* Minimum PSLE/N Level, able to commit on the job scope as assigned
* Able to know how to use mobile applications to attain job assignments by the controller.
* Able to communicate well with English and Chinese Customers / Patients.
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview or you may contact us at us at telegram for more openings
$1300 to $1600 (Monthly)
Location : AMK AVE 3
5 days work Toilet cleaner ( Part time)
4:30pm to 9:30pm ( Mon to Fri)
Contact : /
Location : Yishun Central
6 days ( rest on weekday) Team leader
9am to 6pm
2 days (Sat & Sun) part-time Cleaner
Contact : /
Location : Serangoon North
6.5 days Toilet cleaner / Floater
7:30am to 4:30pm (Mon to Fri)
7:30am to 12pm (Sat)
$1400 to $1600 (Monthly)
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview.
Join us at telegram for more openings
or click you
$1400 to $1800 (Monthly)
Pump Attendants required at Shell Yishun, Shell Sembawang and Shell Moulmein.
Assist customers fill up petrol.
Promoting of products and services.
Shifts may be required.
Good working environment.
$1600 to $2000 (Monthly)
Cashiers & Pump attendants required at Shell Moulmein, Shell Yishun & Shell Sembawang.
Handling POS, customer service, sales and merchandising role and basic cleaning.
$1900 to $2000 (Monthly)
World Tea House is a unique artisan tea brand that originated from Taiwan.
We strive to make tea drinking a part of everyday life. Specialising in fruit teas, we ensure goodness and freshness in every cup served to you.
- Carry out daily operations activities i.e Drinks and Ingredients preparation, cashiering, cleaning and ensuring the workplace is tidy etc
- Involve in opening and closing of outlet if required
- Handle customer-service related matters
$2200 to $3500 (Monthly)
$2900 to $3200 (Monthly)
Location: Yishun Chong Pang Food Centre
Working hours: 6 days a week 6 hrs
Monthly salary: $1600-$2000
Requirements: At least 6 months of related working experience preferred.
Job Scope: Ordering, cashiering, heating up simple cooking, using of knife to cut meat
Employee benefits: Career advancement, On the job training, Duty meals
Interested candidates please WhatsApp/Message
We are a fast paced F&b company selling affordable Chinese cuisine to the local mass market. If you are looking to grow and advance in your career do join us on this journey!
✅ Deliver to 4 locations per day
✅ Monday-Friday, less than 8hours per day
✅ Go home after completing deliveries
✅ $2,800 basic monthly salary
✅ No experience required
✅ Light-weight items, mostly shoe boxes
✅ Location: Bukit Batok, Woodlands
✅ Singaporean or PR only
$1800 to $2700 (Monthly)
$1200 to $1400 (Monthly)
Hi Everyone, our company is looking for full time handyman.
1)To delivery and install display cabinets.
2) Check and received goods
3) Basic electrical experience
5) Team player.
6) Other Ad hoc duty assign.
On Job Training will be provided.
5 days week
$2500 to $2800 (Monthly)
Permanent Night Shift
8.30pm - 5.30am
6 days work week. You can choose your 1 day off.
Location : Woodlands
• Delivery and collection using a 20-foot tailgate box truck
• Provide friendly service to our customers
• Ensure goods are safely and timely delivered/collected
• Maintain and ensure cleanliness of company vehicle
• Assist in loading and unloading goods from warehouse to lorry to customer
• Strictly adhere to regulations and safety standards
• Deliver or Collect 30 D/Os per day
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by managers or supervisors
• Must have a valid Class 4 Licence
• Physically fit
• Good knowledge of Singapore roads will be an advantage
• Responsible and positive working attitude
• Able to read & write English
• Willing to take responsibilities
• Preferably 1 years of delivery experience
• Loading Area: Woodlands
• Delivery Area: Islandwide
- Vehicle cannot be brought back home.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022