- Organize and Track Documents / Submissions /CorrespondencesOrganizing the documents/submissions/ correspondences between various departments in the organization and track the incoming/outgoing documents systematically pertaining to the respective systems/ custodians and against the deadlines set.
- Update and Maintain Documents Coordinate and work in hand with custodians/stakeholders in updating the documents and maintaining a proper tracking system.
- To ensure ease of retrieval at all times.
- To establish change request logs in place each time the documents are revised and updated for ease of tracking the change management process.
- Review and Disseminate Documents
- Review documents/ submissions/correspondences and assist in the dissemination of the information and tracking of information to the respective custodians/stakeholders for their follow-up action.
- Possess a local Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum 5 years experience in working as a Document Controller
- Proficient in computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems, as well as collaborative software
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Project Information Management and Electronic Document Management System
- Proficient typing skills
- Data organization and storage knowledge
- 5.5 day work week but able to change to 5 day work week
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.