In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving workers from their Dormitory to designated workplaces and back
- Driving workers for swab test
- Any other tasks as assigned by superior
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Van/Lorry license class 3/4
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Willingly to work at odd hours
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Holds at least a Class 3 license
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.