Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Energy Expert, Energy & Sustainability Services to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Our Energy and Sustainability Services Division is the largest and fastest growing energy and sustainability business in the world providing the leading software and services proposition in the global market place, we are looking for ambitious, learning individuals that can help to transform our industry and lead our customers to a world of new opportunity.
What you will do:
Energy Efficiency Service Delivery
- Lead energy efficiency program deployment for clients in East Asia Japan (EAJ) zone.
- Support sales in developing energy efficiency program, work scope and proposal.
- Support customer engagement in winning energy efficiency projects.
- Manage the effective and efficient delivery of energy cost forecasting services (budgets and associated services for electricity, gas and fuels) for our clients in EAJ zone.
- Monitor and ensure delivery of tasks and services to agreed standards.
- Monitor compliance with and uphold adherence to agreed service standards, processes and protocols.
- Act as an escalation point for issue resolution.
- Monitor costs of energy efficiency project and implement changes to improve cost efficiency.
- Monitor performance against service standards and implement changes to improve these metrics.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the EAJ energy market(s) in which we operate and communicate that effectively to your team and other stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor the market and collaborate with various stakeholders (internal and external) to understand and evaluate changes to the market(s).
- Implements action plans to address changes to energy markets/legislation and the competitive landscape
Qualifications - External
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Energy Audits
- Prior experience in Asia Pacific will be a plus or working with global customers/projects
- CEM or SCEM certification
- Extensive Energy Efficiency market experience and/or professional experience in similarly complex environment.
- Experience and track record of developing viable solutions to highly complex business challenges.
- Strong understanding of technology and business models.
- Team player who works well with others, in and outside of the function.
- An excellent influencer, negotiator and collaborator, forming effective relationships with demanding stakeholders.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail and an ability to focus your efforts where they are most needed.
- Provide excellent customer service internally and externally.
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.