- Assist Project Manager to oversee overall project progress, manpower and monitor project schedule.
- Prepare, submit, and obtain approval on Change Request Management.
- Carry out testing & commissioning and basic troubling shooting of the system.
- Liaise with supervisors and sub-contractors.
- Ensure project complete within the timeline.
- Mitigate site issues and propose contingency plan.
- Day to day site co-ordinations with main con, sub-contractors.
- Prepare, plan and request site inspection with main con or RTO.
- Ensure the allocation of resources as planned and submit daily work progress and manpower forecast report.
- Monitor and request for equipment, material delivery.
- Ensure equipment, material and site work compliance to specifications.
- Filing and recording of project documentation.
- Preparation, submission and obtain approval of MOS, RA, SWP, shop drawings, material, equipment, RFA, RFI etc.
- Attend technical meeting, daily site progress meeting and safety meetings.
- Preparation of OMM manual, As building drawings, training and DLP program.
- ITE/Diploma/ Degree or equivalent in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in projects.
- Years of experience as supervisor roles.
- Knowledge and adherence of WSH, ESH standard.
- Knowledge of system, design, calculations, controls, green marks requirements, Singapore Standard, T&C and trouble shootings.
- Self-motivation, proactive and with communication and interaction skill.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.