- Handle overall project management, project schedule and directions.
- Manage and obtain approval of project Change Request Management.
- Manage, plan and lead the testing & commissioning of system.
- Manage, lead and handle a team of engineers, supervisors, WSH supervisors and sub-contractors.
- Manage and control project budget and ensure project complete within the timeline.
- Analyze and prepare overall schedule, micro schedule and project execution plan.
- Mitigate site issues and propose contingency plan.
- Liaison with main contractor, consultant and client representative.
- Plan and allocate of resources, projection and forecast of manpower.
- Ensure procurement requirement and compliances to specifications.
- Ensure proper management and control of project documentation.
- Manage and lead the team for preparation, submission and obtain approval of MOS, RA, SWP, shop drawings, material, equipment, RFA, RFI etc.
- Manage and close monitoring of long lead delivery equipment.
- Conduct internal daily site meetings and attend essential meetings.
- Manage, lead and handover OMM document, training, As build drawings, spare parts and DLP program.
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in managing projects
- Years of experience as supervisor and engineer roles.
- Knowledge and adherence of WSH, ESH standard.
- Knowledge of Electrical, ELV system, design, calculations, controls, green marks requirements, Singapore Standard, T&C and trouble shootings.
- Self-motivation, proactive and with communication and interaction skill.
- Strong leadership and organisation skill.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.