- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control system, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Able to read technical diagrams.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Able to support mechanical team when in need
- Minimum 3 years and above in Facilities Management environment
- Possess at least ITE / NTC certification in Mechanical / Air-Con / Electrical / Facilities Management or any other related
- Honest, committed and hardworking individual
- Able to commit within a short notice
- Different positions available for Shift (12 hours shift) / Non shift work (5.5 work week)
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.