We are looking for a marketing operations specialist to produce and deploy automated marketing campaigns using our marketing automation tool, Marketo. This person should be open to learn how to use a marketing automation tool, HTML, process, communication and be able to document processes. The job will require learning how to develop and deploy marketing campaigns in Marketo (previous Marketo experience is not needed and will be taught). He/she will work closely with different Marketing teams to create innovative and cohesive marketing campaigns. He/she will also help with working in the tool and making the tool run better and more efficient.
So if you would like to learn how to use Marketo, are a quick learner and open to learn, and would thrive in a fast paced environment, we'd love to talk to you. If you have an eye for design and copy writing, that is a big bonus!
- Work primarily in Marketo (marketing automation platform) creating campaigns for various types of marketing events and programs.
- Development and implementation of email communications, contact segments, landing pages, and forms.
- Engage with marketing managers on campaign requirements, campaign strategy, and how to best execute campaigns on their behalf.
- Pull Marketo reporting data to show campaign effectiveness and provide feedback for marketing teams (click throughs, total registrations).
- Maintain a very high standard of quality by delivering assets that are thoroughly QA’d.
- Developing requirements for the improvements and enhancements with related to marketing operations and infrastructure.
- Deploying and managing an Marketo marketing automation instance (or other marketing automation platform) at the global, enterprise, level (campaigns, programs, nurture programs, lead scoring, routing, best practices, and success / reporting metrics, etc.).
- Work towards becoming an Marketo Product Master and receiving the certification.
- See projects through the development and launch process in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- An eye for design and copy writing is a huge plus!
- Manage and deploy email campaigns including but not limited to copy reviews, structuring A/B or multivariate testing strategies, scheduling deliveries and reporting on email results.
- Operations-minded, hands-on execution of email campaigns using marketing automation platform.
- Proofreading the email content and provide recommendations based on email best practices.
- Resolves rendering issues and ensures consistent rendering across email clients, web browsers, and mobile browsers.
- Q/A campaigns for functionality, rendering, tracking and customer experience.
- Building email lists based on database criteria or lists upload.
- Responsible for email reporting and evaluating performance of campaigns; including customer engagement metrics, trends, and test results.
- Have an understanding and be able to apply email best practices to a campaign.
- Setup proper suppression, distribution, filters, targeting.
- Monitor skips, bounces after launch to ensure campaigns launch as expected.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve HTML assets and revise code where necessary to integrate with internal tools/platform.
- Minimum of 3yrs email automation marketing experience.
- Strong hands-on experience in Marketo. Marketo certified is a big plus.
- B2B email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans.
- Past marketing automation platform experience a plus however not required. Must be willing to learn and be trained.
- Marketing experience or Marketing degree a plus.
- Enjoy very technical, hands on computer based work.
- Excellent communication skills. This is critical when working with different teams and executing campaigns to meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and the drive to get the job done. This is a service type position; need to be able to knock campaigns out quickly, effectively, and correctly.
- Able to handle repetitive tasks and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Self-reliant. Need to problem solve, know how to improvise, and work in an independent manner.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.