Energy powers our economy, lights up our city and connects us all. Join our team at the Energy Market Authority (EMA) in keeping Singapore's future alight and help us power tomorrow.
We are seeking dynamic & talented individuals to join us in the exciting energy sector - to ensure a reliable and secure energy supply, to promote effective competition in the energy market, and to develop a dynamic energy sector.
If you would like to be part of the team shaping Singapore's energy landscape, find out more about us now.
- You will be part of a team to develop and manage a multi-year, nationwide gas network project which will span across residential, commercial and industrial sectors. You will work together with the team to define the project objectives, develop detailed work plans, and oversee quality control while ensuring that the project meets stipulated deadlines and is delivered within budget
- The scope of work includes the coordination of communications, technical and regulatory departments within the company and the efficient allocation of resources to meet project goals. Besides playing a coordinating role, you will also have to critically analyze both the policies and operations of the project to secure its smooth delivery
- You will need to work closely with external stakeholders to ensure that legal, security and financial requirements are met.
- Specialisation in Business, Engineering and/or Economics
- Relevant experience in project management of nationwide rollouts and/or in the gas industry is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, coordination and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines and to manage and engage with multiple stakeholders
- Committed team player, with a strong interest to shape the future of Singapore's energy industry
Remuneration and appointment will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All new appointments will be offered on contract basis.
Interested candidates, please apply online with your detailed resume and copies of your transcripts at www.careers.gov.sg. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.