Find 1000 Engineer Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3500 to $4000 (Monthly)
⚡Assistant Engineers @ West (Gross $4000, MNC, AWS + VB!)⚡
✅Training Provided! High Tech MNC
✅Canteen, Transport Provided Islandwide
✅AWS + VB + Full Benefits
Work hours (4242 patterned)
4 AM 2 OFF 4 PM 2 OFF (650am-7pm, 650pm-7am)
*Office hours roles available as well
Salary - Basic $2450
Built In OT + Shift + Weekend + Attendance = $1300++
Job Scope :
• Carry out machine improvement activities to ensure high productivity and quality improvement activities to ensure low reject.
• In charge of machine maintenance and spare parts so as to minimize machine downtime.
• Guide and train production technician in trouble shooting of machine and quality trouble.
• Support in running production to achieve production output and quality target
• Set up maintenance and quality control system in accordance with QCS and MCS.
• Prepare equipment related budget, maintenance and other equipment related procedure.
• Prepare quality, machine and quantity data for daily and on line judgement.
• Understand Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Quality Policy and Environmental Policy.
• Actively carry out Hazard identification and Risk assessment for Machine Safety and Fire Safety.
• Carry out other task assigned by superior.
• Min Diploma in any Engineering field
• Able to commit long term / shift work / eager to learn
• Able to start within short notice
• Singaporeans only
Potential candidates, kindly forward your resume to regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd EA License No: 16C8261
Teresa Chan || EA Reg. No R1762644
$3000 to $4500 (Monthly)
Interested, WhatsApp or Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Tan Choon Hao (R2090465)
$2200 to $3000 (Monthly)
$3200 to $5500 (Monthly)
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed Resume stating Past Employments, Including Reasons for Leaving, Current / Last Drawn, and Expected Salary / Whatsapp
EA License No: 95C2823
EA Personal No : R22109261
EA Personnel Name: Jance Lee
$2100 to $2500 (Monthly)
Solaris CES provides sensor solutions for heavy machinery that help companies minimize accidents at work sites
We are hiring suitable candidates for the position of Associate Engineer to do the hands-on aspect of our sensor system business at Solaris CES Pte Ltd.
1. Do setup and installation of our sensor solutions
2. Ensuring that the sensor specifications meet performance and safety standards.
3 . Conduct inventory checks on the system parts.
4. Overseeing the testing and maintenance of the systems.
5. Liaise with vendors to ensure timely delivery of sensor systems
1. Must be physically fit to do the installation setups
2. Able to do hands-on activities well
3. Willing to learn
This role is to perform and diagnose and repair of PCBA in electrical and electronic systems and sub-assembly. Repaired PCBA to be test and verify proper operation with fault information generation.
Key Responsibilities; resolving electrical & mechanical problem including but not limited to the followings:
1.Diploma Electrical / Electronic /Automotive Engineering
Knowledge/ Skills/ Competencies Required:
Working hour: 0745 - 1730
5 days work week
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
1.NETWORK AND SYSTEM
Those certified in CCNA, MCSE or other professional certificates would be advantageous.
High School Cert /Diploma / Degree in Computer Studies.
Minimum 3 years systems support with System Integration (SI) experience will be good but not necessary
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting resumes withcurrent & expected package, and notice periodto: Resource First Technology (Singapore) Pte Ltd
33 Ubi Avenue 3, #08-24 VERTEX, Singapore 408868, Tel - , www.firsttechnology.com.sg
WORK LOCATION: Based in Singapore.
$2200 to $3500 (Monthly)
$4500 to $15000 (Monthly)
XanPool is a global payment and liquidity network that is open to everyone, where people with idle capital can earn yields, and lower the cost for businesses to conduct cross-currency and cryptocurrency transactions. The cross-border payments infrastructure company aims to expand outside of Asia to Europe and South America by 2024.
The company has raised $32 million since its inception in March 2019 and plans to enter markets such as Europe and South America. Our current products includeXanPool.comandXanPay.com, which offer different services for crypto-native businesses and non-crypto businesses respectively.
XanPool.comis the most efficient, non-custodial way for users to enter the crypto market with local currencies. The internationally compliant crypto-fiat-gateway software solution is popular with exchanges, wallets, and other cryptocurrency businesses. Their notable partners include Binance, Bybit and Trezor.
XanPay.comis a fantastic way to accept payments online. You can expand your reach and build relationships with new customers using popular preferred local payment methods such as PayNow, DuitNow, ViettelMoney, and more–all while removing the risk and fees associated with accepting credit cards.
The company’s total user base, consisting of both consumers and businesses, is targeted to reach 10 million by the end of 2024 from 500,000 currently. The growing global demand for crypto and fiat currency settlements has doubled XanPool’s gross merchandise value to $8 billion this year.
Being a backend engineer at XanPool
As a member of the xanpool backend team we build scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems and APIs that service thousands of customers and partners. You will be involved building the most critical parts of our systems such as pricing oracles, liquidity aggregation across exchanges, bank accounts and e-wallets.
These mission critical parts of our system require state of art testing and monitoring. We need to make sure that a fault in one of our partners doesn't lead to collapse of the whole system or stale prices.
Our backend stack
Typescript, NodeJS, Inversify, ExpressJS, TypeGraphQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS ECS, Jest, ElasticSearch, gRpc, etc.
You may have come from a different background using GoLang, Java, Scala, C# or Kotlin
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
- Perform In-house & On-site Equipment calibration. (Temperature)
· Maintain of record of equipment and necessary administrative work.
· Conduct routine maintenance of lab equipment as schedule and assigned
· Ensure proper Delivery of Service to customer(s)
· Candidate must process minimum of NiTEC / ITE / Diploma in Engineering
· (Fresh Graduate welcome)
· Experience in Equipment Calibration is an added advantage
· PC Skills – Microsoft Excel and Word
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess Class 3 driving license is an added advantage.
· Able to commence work immediately
· Training provided.
$2300 to $2500 (Monthly)
$2400 to $2600 (Monthly)
- To manage and supervise projects
- To bring in sales for the company
- To liaise projects with our customers (face to face, calls, emails, meeting)
- To handle a team of workers (when needed)
- To assist in forming a larger team of workers
- To do other ad hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- At least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field
- Driving license & own a vehicle (preferred)
- At least 2 years of related working experience (preferred)
Working day : Monday - Friday
Working Hour : 8:30am - 6pm
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022