Find 1000 Engineer Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3500 to $4000 (Monthly)
⚡Assistant Engineers @ West (Gross $4000, MNC, AWS + VB!)⚡
✅Training Provided! High Tech MNC
✅Canteen, Transport Provided Islandwide
✅AWS + VB + Full Benefits
Work hours (4242 patterned)
4 AM 2 OFF 4 PM 2 OFF (650am-7pm, 650pm-7am)
*Office hours roles available as well
Salary - Basic $2450
Built In OT + Shift + Weekend + Attendance = $1300++
Job Scope :
• Carry out machine improvement activities to ensure high productivity and quality improvement activities to ensure low reject.
• In charge of machine maintenance and spare parts so as to minimize machine downtime.
• Guide and train production technician in trouble shooting of machine and quality trouble.
• Support in running production to achieve production output and quality target
• Set up maintenance and quality control system in accordance with QCS and MCS.
• Prepare equipment related budget, maintenance and other equipment related procedure.
• Prepare quality, machine and quantity data for daily and on line judgement.
• Understand Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Quality Policy and Environmental Policy.
• Actively carry out Hazard identification and Risk assessment for Machine Safety and Fire Safety.
• Carry out other task assigned by superior.
• Min Diploma in any Engineering field
• Able to commit long term / shift work / eager to learn
• Able to start within short notice
• Singaporeans only
Potential candidates, kindly forward your resume to regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd EA License No: 16C8261
Teresa Chan || EA Reg. No R1762644
$2880 to $3500 (Monthly)
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
Company located in Woodalnds Singapore is looking for a Project Electrical Engineer
system at the sites and office
Interested candidates to What's app cv to
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Kindly apply through any of the following methods:
Anradus Policy:This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
*5 days office hours, Bonus, Company Transport*
Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing/ Chemical
Assistant QA Engineer
Working Location: Tuas (Transport provided from Choa Chu Kang)
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Basic + Variable Bonus
Assist in Quality Assurance operation, ensuring the smooth functioning.
Ensure incoming, outgoing inspections are carried out and recorded.
Assist in providing solutions to routine problem face by QA staff.
Initiate action to prevent non-conformance relating to internal process.
Calibration of inspection/measuring/test equipment.
Control rejected materials/products and ensure they are recorded and identified.
Product quality data analysis.
Participate in QEHSS activities and recommend QEHSS improvement measures to the superior.
Conform to QEHSS management.
Participate in Continual Improvement Program (CIP).
At least Diploma in any discipline.
Minimum 1 year of related working experience.
Kindly apply through
of the following methods:
This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
We are hiring full time or part time RE/RTO/PEA for supervision works in construction industry.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you meet below requirements :
(b) PE Assignee
1) Degree in Civil and Structural (C&S) Engineering from a university accredited by the Singapore Professional Engineers Board (PEB)
2) Registered Resident Engineer with IES/ACES
3) Initiative, can work and solve issues independently
4) Prefer those minimum 2 years experiences in supervisory position and 3 years experiences in construction industry (Entry level/without experience may considered)
5) Singaporeans are welcomed to apply
(c)Resident Technical Officer (RTO)
1) Diploma in Civil and Structural (C&S) Engineering
2) Must possess a valid RTO cert by IES Singapore
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
6 months to 1 year contract, if the person is suitable, we are looking to convert her to permanent staff.
Salary: up to $2200.
Location: 24 Penjuru road
Working hrs: 8am to 545pm (Monday to Friday)
Interested applicants may whatsapp Myovia at
Only Singaporeans may apply.
Location: Chin bee drive (Nearest MRT: Lakeside)
Location: 24 Penjuru road (Nearest Mrt: Jurong east & need to take a bus)
Working hrs: 730am to 515pm
Duration: 6 months contract, Must be able to commit 6 months
- Prior QA experience or warehouse experience is a bonus
- Able to work independently or as a team
- No experience is fine, as long as willing to learn
Scope of works
- Inspection of QA items based on sampling.
- Perform visual inspection on OEM parts (list will be provided by Engineer) and Outgoing Inspection @ Chin Bee and Penjuru before parts are sent to ALB/User Re-pack loose items back into supplier packaging and ensure adequate protection (oil when required).
- Check COC information on copy is accurate against the physical part and Physical part is correct against past orders.
- Check of any damages ie rust, cracks, dents, scratches, deterioration on rubberized parts.
- Update inspection status and records to engineer.
- For outgoing parts: Check calibration/test report is within 1 year of issuance.
- Taking photos of OEM item.
KPI: Daily fulfilment between 20-30 lines.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
Interested applicants may contact Myovia at .
1. Able to build and deploy the test environment according to the environment building manual
2. Support the functional test, interface test and system test of each subsystem
3. Defect system maintenance, defect report output
4. Interface automation test regression, interface test case execution and defect submission
5. Ability to independently analyze requirements documents and write test cases
6. Experience in WEB and APP application testing
7. Familiar with Linux system and common operation commands, and be proficient in using basic functions such as addition, deletion, modification, and query in database SQL
8. Have experience in automated testing and performance testing and be proficient in using testing tools such as selenium, QTP, LoadRunner, Jmerter
9. Rich experience in interface and business testing, including functions, performance, pressure, etc. Highly sensitive to quality issues, and able to think about the tested modules and interfaces from the perspective of testing.
$2500 to $3200 (Monthly)
- To manage and supervise projects
- To bring in sales for the company
- To liaise projects with our customers (face to face, calls, emails, meeting)
- To handle a team of workers (when needed)
- To assist in forming a larger team of workers
- To do other ad hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- At least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field
- Driving license & own a vehicle (preferred)
- At least 2 years of related working experience (preferred)
Working day : Monday - Friday
Working Hour : 8:30am - 6pm
Location: Kranji/ Woodlands
- Have prior experiences in repairing lorries/buses (min 2 years) would be an advantage
- Have responsibility
- Able to read and understand basic English
- Replace bus callipers and dics (front and rear)
- Replace bus brake boosters
- Replace bus wheel bearings
- Replace air compressor
- Replace turbocharger
- Replace Axle
Interested applicants can whatsapp Myvoa at +65
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
- Perform In-house & On-site Equipment calibration. (Temperature)
· Maintain of record of equipment and necessary administrative work.
· Conduct routine maintenance of lab equipment as schedule and assigned
· Ensure proper Delivery of Service to customer(s)
· Candidate must process minimum of NiTEC / ITE / Diploma in Engineering
· (Fresh Graduate welcome)
· Experience in Equipment Calibration is an added advantage
· PC Skills – Microsoft Excel and Word
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess Class 3 driving license is an added advantage.
· Able to commence work immediately
· Training provided.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022