- · Read fine prints on an integrated circuit (IC) and trays.
- · Transfer or split IC from tray compartment to another steadily
- · Read, write, and understand in work instructions.
- · Use simple equipment (Sealer m/c and strapping m/c), inhouse training will be provided.
- · Perform cycle count for packing materials needed in ESD room.
- · Maintain general cleanliness of the warehouse – 5S, Safety and Security
- · Ensure all necessary transaction are performed timely and accurately for incoming, outgoing shipment, documentation and transaction (e.g. WMS, SAP) correctly when required.
- · Report to Leader/Supervisor if any issue encountered.
- · Any other responsibilities assigned by the Superior.
- Candidate must possess minimum Secondary Education and above
- Required language(s): English – Read and written.
- At least 1 to 2 Year of working experience in the related field is required.
- Hardworking and independent.
- Team player and able to multi-task.
- Able to work OT when required.
- Operating of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) and ESD equipment if required (Internal or External training will be provided).
- Computer Literate – Proficiency in Microsoft Office e.g., Excel, etc.
- WMS, SAP, ORACLE (In-house Training provided)
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.