Find 1000 Executive Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2500 to $4000 (Monthly)
Looking to start a new career or a mid career switch?
Here is what we have to offer:
Requirements: STRICTLY SINGAPOREAN ONLY!
Recognized Diploma and Degree Holders.
We are looking for someone who are able to :
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
No experience needed, training will be provided. Fresh grads and undergrads welcome to apply!
Prepare your updated resume, send to the following email: or wa
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
- Manage full cycle of recruitment for rank & file positions, not limited to: post advertisement, sourcing for various avenues to attract talents, filtering resumes, conduct interview, shortlisting potential candidates, orientation and training etc.
- Participate in all assigned recruitment activities - various institutions, career fairs, outlet recruitments etc.
- Targeted approach to drive recruitment outcome in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Responsible to achieve a given set of hiring number targets daily.
- Identify and promptly share the manpower hiring issues with viable proposals on recruitment plans and initiatives to meet the outcomes of manpower hiring.
- Formulate and implement strategic recruitment plans and initiatives to meet urgent manpower needs.
- Serve as a primary point person for employee inquiries and concerns including: addressing demands, grievances, absences, etc., participating in disciplinary.
- Support day to day HR operations; employment engagement & staff welfare and e-announcement etc.
- To incorporate effective feedback strategy, such as suggestion box or digital anonymous box.
- On/ off-boarding process including new hire orientation, confirmation and exit interviews.
- Assist to consolidate yearly staff appraisals, promotions and salary reviews.
- Application & renewal of work pass for foreign workers.
- Liaise with government authorities and agencies on employee related matters.
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employees' records for monthly payroll, manpower reporting and analysis.
- Assist in preparing HR statistical reports, MOM surveys, etc.
- Other duties, ad hoc HR projects and initiatives assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Business or HR Management or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Understanding of Singapore employment laws and HR practices.
- Self-driven, a team player and well-organised with the ability to work in a mature, constructive and
independent manner with little supervision.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Fast learner, hands-on, meticulous, resourceful and must be able to multi-tasks and cope with stress at work.
- Ability to keep all matters appropriately confidential is necessary.
- Flexibility to adjust and contribute to continually evolving work situation and changing
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel and Word.
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Mandarin to interact with Chinese speaking employees.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- 5 days’ work a week.
It is compulsory to include the following in the CVs:-
1) Current & Expected Salary (is a MUST)
2) Date of Availability
3) Reason(s) for Leaving current/ previous job
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Supporting the Food Atrium Division’s F&B Team in implementing business plans for various food stalls and restaurants, a Senior / F&B Executive is
responsible for all the staff in the stalls that he/she is taking charge (up to 10 staff per stall). He/she is in-charge of the KPIs of all the stalls under his/her charge. In addition to taking care of store-level support functions such as customer service, scheduling, daily operations, cashiering, loss prevention, maintenance and back-office support, the Senior / F&B Executive also recruits, trains and motivates staff.
Role & Responsibilities:
•Oversee the assigned food stalls/restaurants’ daily operations to ensure efficiency, quality, service standards and cost-effective management of resources
•To create, update and audit the stalls/restaurants’ SOP and ensure that the SOP is observed consistently by the team
•Provide necessary guidance & consultation on food preparation and conduct regular food audits to ensure the consistency of all products
•To work one full day in each stall/restaurant per week and discuss observations and to cover shifts as and when short of manpower.
•Manage, groom and motivate the team to foster continuous improvement
•To assist in staff recruitment selection, on job training, performance management & disciplinary/dismissal issues as required.
•Ensure food hygiene and safety standards are always observed with regular audits
•Oversee the planning of duty rosters and ensure prudence
•Ensure strict adherence to local regulations and labour laws
•Conduct frequent staff performance appraisal exercise when necessary
•Assist in new stall set ups, including planning of the new stall layout and equipment purchase
•Analyse and propose sales & promotional strategies to achieve higher revenue
•Assist to plan, formulate and/or review new products and/or menu selling price from time to time
•Conduct timely reviews on food and operating costs to ensure that they are in line with the budget
•Any other duties as assigned
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Operations Executive will embark on an exciting journey to be part of the Operations team. This role will provide learning opportunities for an individual in management of a food atrium, from the exterior facade to the internal hygiene and inventory control. Your primary role includes (but not limited to):
The Ideal Candidate
$2200 to $3000 (Monthly)
HR Management Trainee (Recruitment) - NO experience Required, Training Provided!
Join us NOW with the following perks given!
Interested candidate, please WhatsApp Hannah at or click on the Apply button!
*Applicants with relevant experience are welcome to apply and will be offered a senior position.
Ang Li Ling
Registration Number: R1989107
EA License Number:
$3000 to $6950 (Monthly)
ONE Design Werkz Pte Ltd, is hiring Sales Interior Designers !
Do you have the passion and drive for interior Design? If that's you, speak to us today!
ONE Design Werkz Pte Ltd,
we believe in grooming our own designer with their teams of talents and creating designs that last a lifetime. We value individuality, creativity and are looking for driven individuals with a flair for design.
With 26 years of experience
in the field,ONE Design Werkz has established strong support with our partners and suppliers. We are progressively growing and would like you to grow together with us.
1 Tampines North Drive 1 #08-45 (S) 528559
• High Commission
• 1 to 1 comprehensive training provided by our experienced design mentors
• Excellent work environment with friendly team
• Work with a design team and prepare drawings, costing, quotation and proposal
• Work closely with Senior Designer to manage project tasks and work schedule
• Meet and present Design Proposal to clients
• Maintain excellent customer relationship
• Singaporeans/PRs only
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Operate effectively and efficiently as a team
• Positive working attitude
• Attention to detail and time management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Drop us an email with your resume today!
$4000 to $6600 (Monthly)
We Provide a vibrant & supportive team environment
Industry & company recognition
Flexible working hours (not usual corporate 9-5)
Mentorship and practical guidance
Structured, ongoing training programmes with state the art google like office environment
Quarterly bonuses and yearly incentive trips
Develop through our training program to become a successful client advisor
Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolios
Provide wealth management advice to clients
Create and implement strategic plans to meet client’s needs and financial goals
Build meaningful, long term relationships with clients
Experience: Training will be provided
Qualifications: Tertiary Education
At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification or
Diploma awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Age: 21 & Above (MAS requirement)
Motivated, self-directed & driven
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Confident in relationship management
Authorised representative of AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg. No. 6R)
Admin / Operation Executive
Location : Kaki Bukit
Working time : 8 - 5.30pm ( 5 days work week)
Salary: From $2200 onward / OT available
Language : Fleunt English & Mandarin
Writing : Proficient in English
Skills : Good Interpersonal skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office
-Maintain and update trainees database
-Manage training logistics and resource through coordinating with trainer
-Submit assessment result
-Any other assignments which the company require to perform from time to time
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022