$2400 to $3000 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
· To conduct lessons in a way that engage young children and encourages purposeful play.
· To ensure children's safety and hygiene of the children.
· To establish a positive and trusting relationship with parents through regular communications.
· To be able to develop and maintain child portfolio through the various tools available in the centre.
· Involved in twice yearly Parent-Teacher Communication
· To work effectively as a team player to establish and maintain a collaborative work environment.
· Must possess EY2 or L1 certification
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a childcare setting
· Have a caring and passionate disposition towards children
. Familiar with routine care when looking after young children
. Possess a spirit of teamwork and has good initiative
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
. Able to start work in December 2021
· IT savvy
Interested candidate, please email your resume to or whatsapp to
More about CARPE DIEM YOUNG HEARTS PTE LTD