Career Switch into Food Service Industry!
Let us help you with your Career Switch :
- Participate in operations, planning and execution of managing restaurant day to day operation with guidance.
- Inculcate excellent customer service mindset as well as understanding of company service standard and procedures.
- Responsible for setting-up and handling work station(s) assigned.
- Be attentive to guests’ request efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for planning weekly/monthly schedule of manpower
- Liaise with superiors and top management when necessary
- Perform effective problem-solving skills when necessary
- Perform stock ordering and controlling on daily basis
- Singaporean only
- No F&B experience required(Candidates with Back-of-House (Kitchen) experiences may apply)
- Able to commit to SHRM Diploma training sponsored by employer
- High energy and a strong passion for delighting customers
- Drive and resourcefulness to deliver results
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted for a phone interview within 1-2 working days. Apply Now!
More about SHRM College