$2000 to $2300 (Monthly)
• Greet guests and present them with the menu.
• Inform guests about the restaurant's special promotions.
• Take orders and input into the Point of Sales (POS) system.
• Proactively suggest food and beverages to the guests to upsell.
• Communicate in a friendly manner.
• Display the highest standards of hospitality and welcome.
• Co-ordinate with the Cashier, Kitchen staff and team on food order and operations.
• Fulfil members/guests' needs, offering desserts/drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
• Observe grooming standards consistently.
• Observe strict hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
• Assists with restaurant inventory management.
• Opens and closes the shift.
• Attend meetings and trainings.
• Other tasks and duties assigned and be cross-trained.Job Requirements:
• Individuals with a passion for F&B.
• Guest oriented and service minded.
• Capable to perform multiple tasks and resolve problems efficiently.
• Ability to communicate confidently and handle guests tactfully.
• Able to carry heavy objects and work in fast-paced environment.
• Able to work overtime, weekends, shifts and Public Holidays.
• Full-time, Part-time and temp positions available.
More about The Keppel Club