$2000 to $3500 (Monthly)
Job description for Factory Operator:
- To perform product assembly of medical products
- To perform deflashing and degating of products.
- To ensure production targets, product quality and specifications are reached.
- To follow the production schedule and monitors the overall production output levels.
- To maintain safety and sanitation standards in compliance regulations.
- To check production/ quality issues and inform the Supervisors immediately.
- To operate machine if necessary and ensure the safe use of equipment.
- Physically fit with good eyesight.
- Working 6 days (Mon to Sat) per week; 8 hours per day with a 40-min meal break.
- 7am to 3pm OR 3pm to 11pm shift.
Basic salary is $2,000 per month.
Standard OT rates are applicable for the excess hours worked beyond 44 hours per week.
Joining bonus of $500 upon completion of 3 months.
To apply, please WhatsApp to or .
More about S&P Manpower Agency