$2200 to $2500 (Monthly)
Role: The Production Crew reports to the Production Supervisor or Manager on all aspects of quality and quantity food production in an ice cream manufacturing facility. This includes compliance to food safety and cleanliness of the Ice Cream and/or Baking departments.
● To produce Ice Cream and Pastry based on given specifications. This includes scaling of recipes, preparatory work, filling of ice cream, baking pastries, assembly of ice cream cakes and packing of finished goods.
● To maintain cleanliness of work stations in compliance with food and workplace safety protocols.
● To carry out equipment preventive maintenance and periodic calibration.
● Housekeeping of assigned areas.
● Perform production related duties as assigned
● Minimum qualification of an ITE certification or Diploma in Food & Beverage discipline or relevant field.
● Experience in related fields would be advantageous.
● Understanding of Quality Check (QC) Workflow
● Keen user of digital skills at workplace
● Meticulous and enjoy working with automation
● Ability to communicate in English
● Ability to commit to 6 day work week
More about The Ice Cream & Cookie Co.