$4400 to $6000 (Monthly)
The responsibility of this position is to perform analysis of Qualcomm products to determine root cause of a failure. This effort will consist of using a variety of appropriate mechanical, chemical, and electrical analysis techniques to support failures from customers.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering /Material Science/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· Min. 3 years of FA experience in semiconductor industry.
· Proficiency in various physical and electrical analysis techniques including IC package decapsulation, Mechanical polishing, Chemical delayering, Curve Trace analysis, X-ray inspection, Thermal/Photon Emission/Laser analysis and so on. Advantage if have Bench/ATE test experience.
· Thorough knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication and IC package assembly process.
· Must be a good communicator, have good organization and project management skills, be able to work in a laboratory environment, and be effective getting results by working with multi-functional teams.
· Fast for learning and able to perform independent work.
More about QUALCOMM GLOBAL TRADING PTE. LTD.