$4200 to $5200 (Monthly)
The responsibility of this position is to perform analysis of Qualcomm products to determine root cause of a failure. This effort will consist of using a variety of appropriate mechanical, chemical, and electrical analysis techniques to support failures of customer returned, yield related and reliability related.
· Degree/major in Microelectronics, IC Design, Physics or equivalent.
· Proficiency in various physical and electrical analysis techniques such as mechanical polishing, Chemical delayering, SEM inspection, curve trace, thermal emission, photon emission, OBIRCH/TIVA.
· Preferred qualifications if with experience in nano-probing for advanced tech node device.
· Strong knowledge of semiconductor physics, semiconductor devices, circuitry analysis and wafer fabrication process.
· Advantage if have years of FA experience in semiconductor industry, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
· Must be a good communicator, have good organization and project management skills, be able to work in a laboratory environment, and be effective getting results by working with multi-functional teams.
· Fast for learning and able to perform independent work.
· Flexible working time and able to work on weekend shift or mid-night shift.
More about QUALCOMM GLOBAL TRADING PTE. LTD.