$5500 to $7500 (Monthly)
1. Analysis for Result and performance tracking for each Business units in the region and make variance analysis.
2. Overall Risk asset analysis and follow up action and progress on weekly base for all Business units in ASEAN.
3. Coordinate with international HQ for key projects management to Business units.
1. In charge of business units budgeting coordination, budget achievement analysis, forecast track and performance analysis, summarize issues and report, the BU covered about business performance on monthly/Quarter/yearly basis.
2. Monitor performance indicators in operation with BU in areas of AR, Inventory, expense and others risky exposure, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
3. Manage and follow up key projects kick off by HQ/Regional for improvement purpose, make sure the continued development of those projects.
4. Implement and work with each BU for performance database in all areas on time and accurate, keep timely update for financial data.
5. Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis, base on financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendation.
1. Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
2. Strong communication skills and highly adaptable to fast-paced environment.
3. Team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure with a sense of urgency.
4. High working proficiency in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese speaking IT team based in China HQ
More about MIDEA ELECTRIC TRADING (SINGAPORE) CO. PTE. LTD.