Find 1000 Financial Executive Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$5000 to $6000 (Monthly)
GENEROUS REMUNERATION SCHEME and BENEFITS AVAILABLE
BE PART OF A FAST-GROWING AND ATTRACTIVE INDUSTRY TODAY!
For candidates who do not wish to apply via the site and would still like to apply in a P&C manner, please send in your resume to ivortan[ADD]talentvis.com and include your name and this job title.
$3500 to $6000 (Monthly)
·Allowance with commission plus bonus
·Work-life balance; flexible working hours
·Cultivate your entrepreneurial aspirations
·Apple iPad to be given to successfully contracted candidate
*Terms and conditions apply.
·A vibrant & supportive team environment
·At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
·21 and above (Regulatory requirement)
·No working experience required
·Mid-career professionals who are in a crossroad of their career path are welcome for open discussion
·Independent, self-motivated, and driven
·Establish clients' financial goals
·Financial planning for both personal and corporate clients.
Acquisition of new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients through excellent customer service
·Customise solutions (based on need-based analysis) to help clients achieve their financial goals
*Terms & Conditions Apply. Commissions and Incentives are payable based on individual performance
Ang Chuan Hai Organisation
a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
Reg. No. 7Z
$3000 to $6000 (Monthly)
·Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
·Independent, self-motivated and driven
·Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolios
·Develop and recommend a comprehensive financial plan to help the clients achieve their financial goals in different phases of life.
·Acquisition of new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing sound financial advice and excellent customer service
·Ability to manage and execute business forecast and targets on day to day
Kindly apply through ANY of the following methods:
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
$1000 to $2000 (Monthly)
Are you looking to work in a startup environment to help build a team? Are you able to take the challenge of working independently with guidance? Open to work full-time (or long-term part-time) is most welcome upon completion of the internship.
Our client is a trading app platform that is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Nasdaq-listed in the US. They are looking to expand the user base in the APAC region. We are looking for a proactive intern who loves to take initiative to join our team. The hired candidate will add value by support business growth. Candidate should be committed to explore innovative new ways to increase outreach and boost signup rates. You must be part of a team who is driven to help the client meet their goals.
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
📟🖥 UP$18/hr - IT ASSEMBLY TESTER @ LABRADOR PARK🖥📟
(High Paying Role! Air Con! Immediate Hire!)
🥶Air Con Environment
💸 Salary: $12/hr ( OT = $18/hr)
📆 Working Hours: Mon-Fri
1)7am to 3pm
2) 3pm to 11pm ($ shift allowance)
⛔️ Job Details :
-Testing & Assembly of hardware and electronics,
-Quality checking, packing, loading
-Able to commit min 2 mths
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$2700 to $3000 (Monthly)
This position requires the individual to attend to the daily operational activities relating to the dormitory as a whole. This role would involve teamwork and coordination among various colleagues to address facility maintenance, repair, up keeping and customer service and engagement activities accordingly. This position holder would be required to report to the Property Officer on a daily basis.
$2800 to $3000 (Monthly)
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic fresh graduates and students who are currently on holidays to join our one-month internship program in the field of Wealth Management. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain hands-on experience in the industry and jumpstart their career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
During the program, selected interns will receive:
- A stipend of $1500 after completion of the course
- An iPad worth $1000
- Four MAS certified papers worth $600
- Trading and Investment Course worth $1288
- Wealth Management Course worth $988
Additionally, interns who hit their targets will receive $1000 every month till completion of their studies.
- Certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Poly Diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old
- Singaporean/ PR due to regulatory requirements
Duration: Full time, One month
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all background to apply.
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
· Assist Centre Principal in overall operations and management including administration, finance, audit, regulatory compliance and public relations.
· Set up and maintain updated records including reports and minutes of meeting.
· Organise surveys, collate feedback and provide data analysis.
· Organise meetings and training sessions and ensure that all required resources are available.
· Assist parents in any enquiries including enrolment, payment and centre operations.
· Handle enrolment process and ensure that all required documents are collated.
· Collaborate centre's events with the team to foster positive working relationships.
· Ensure children's safety during arrival and dismissal of the centre
· Any other jobs assigned
· Possess minimum Diploma and a B4 in O Level English
· Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
· Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop and learn new skills.
· Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to work under pressure and efficiently
· Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
· Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
· Adaptable and able to work with different stakeholders and manage differing perspectives and priorities professionally
$2000 to $2300 (Monthly)
Admin Coordinator @ Yishun
-1 Year Contract (subject to extension)
-1 Year Completion Bonus of half-month salary
-General data entry admin duties
-Submitting of reports
-Co-ordinate on shipments
-Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Basic $2000 to $2300
-Able to use Microsoft Office
-Comfortable to travel to Changi North office occasionally
📱 APPLY NOW & contact Janice via:
📲 +8028-4511 | Telegram
📩 regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Janice Koh Jia Le (Reg. No: R22104558)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
$9 to $13.5 (Hourly)
💌 ASAP to End March/longer
💌 Fast hire
💌 Air-con + 2 weeks pay
💵 Basic: $9/hr
Monday to Friday
🎉Morning Shift : 7am to 4pm
🎉Noon Shift:3pm to 11pm + $5
🎉Night Shift : 11pm to 7am + $10
- Checking, testing, Labelling, Packing, Sorting
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
☎️$12/hr - Helpdesk Officers (Inbound Calls | Govt Projects! | Training Provided!)☎️
💯Government Projects! Resume Booster!
💯Good training ground! Office Environment!
Mon-Fri 8am 5pm, Sat 8am to 1pm
• Handle general campaigns enquiries via calls & email
• Provide excellent customer service and accurate solutions
• Identifying and documentation of issues and feedbacks
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Minimally O/Higher Nitec or higher qualifications
• Some relevant experience preferred
• Able to start ASAP, commit min 3 months or more
• Singaporeans only
☎️ Telegram Teresa or whatsapp to apply now with your resumes now!
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023