We are looking for a Food and Beverage purchaser to support our day-to day Michelin star restaurant operations.
- Liaising with Culinary Director and Finance Manager on Inventory needs
- Planning and Organizing Stock and Inventory
- Handle day to day operations for purchasing, new product sourcing and/ or supplier quality management
- Controlling Costs and Spending
- Accepting all deliveries of stock. This includes ensuring that they are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- Negotiate and maintain good relationships with all suppliers to obtain best pricing
- Maintain and review from time to time an efficient and effective supplier base that best supports the business and operational requirements
- Prepare and follow up purchase orders and expedite delivery
- Review monthly orders and consumption
- Reconcile and analyze all orders and ensure optimal inventory and operational requirements.
- Ensure discrepancies in purchases, purchase orders and invoices are reconciled within the month
- Handle administrative and other ad hoc duties as required.
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum 2 years of procurement experience within food & beverage sector
- MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Initiative, analytical and strong in negotiation
- Meticulous and strong analytical skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive working attitude
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.