$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
Working Hours: shift work in between 8am – 11pm
Work Hours Week : 40 hours per week / 5 days work week including weekends & PH
-Ensure food safety and hygiene practices at the work area are regularly maintained throughout the day.
-Reporting to the Kitchen Team Leader, you are to abide by and practice the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) in performing food preparation, back up stocks and all matters pertaining to the kitchen department.
-You are to assist in maintaining high level of cleanliness and proper maintenance of operating equipment within the department.
-You must maintain high level of personal grooming and ensure adherence of Food Safety and Hygiene practices to HACCP standards.
-You are to perform duties under the supervision of Kitchen Team Leader and to cook dishes as planned.
-To perform any other ad-hoc duties related to the job when requested from time to time.
1. Possess a friendly or outgoing personality in order to serve customers.
2. Service-oriented & comfortable with handling cash.
3. Team player and willing to help one another to achieve goals.
4. Physically fit and able to carry heavy items.
5. Hygiene course provided for those without relevant Certification.
Interested applicants, kindly whatsapp to with updated resume
More about HR Ecology