Look for Full-Time, Page 11 Financial Executive Jobs in Singapore. March 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2300 to $2500 (Monthly)
$2000 to $2601 (Monthly)
SUKIYA JAPAN’S LEADING GYUDON CHAIN
✨Link for more details: Food Hygiene Course Sponsorship, Staff Meals provided, Attendance Allowance (subjected to operations' criteria), Overtime x1.5 & Weekend Allowance (Daily)
Part Time: up to $12/hour (Public Holidays from $20/hour)
Full Time: From $2000 - $2601 (Candidates with more experience will be considered for a senior position, 5 days work week ) - with Performance Bonus
Interested applicants please WhatsApp or apply via reward available!
• Perform daily operation tasks (including but not limited to, taking orders, cashiering, consolidation of daily sales, serving food & beverages and attend to reservation phone calls)
• Provide excellent customer service at all time and ability to handle feedback
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene, appearance and deportment at all time
• Ensure compliance to Company Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as well as the cleanliness and sanitation at work areas
• Assist with Food and Drinks preparations.
• To perform opening and closing duties
• Undertake ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors
• Responsible for cooking and food preparation in a timely manner and according to the established Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
• Ensure compliance to food safety, highest quality of food and hygiene standards at all times
• Ensuring that the kitchen is up to safety and cleanliness standard
• Cleaning of food preparation areas and kitchen equipment & ad hoc duties assigned
🎁 Perfume / Cosmetics Packer @ Redhill 🎁
[Full Time Role]
Mon - Fri 830am to 530pm
- Picking & Packing
- Loading & Unloading
- Stock taking activities
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
$2600 to $3000 (Monthly)
Sales Consultant - Islandwide
AWS + VB + Full Benefits
Working Days: Scheduled 5 days (Mon - Sun)
Working Hour: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Job Scope :
• To outreach and engage working people to up-skill and improve their employability or achieve their learning aspirations • To propose suitable training solutions to customers.
• To build and enhance relationships with both internal and external.
• Follow up on sales leads
• Min Diploma qualification or equivalent.
• Entry level candidates welcome to apply.
• Willing to travel islandwide.
• Comfortable with interaction and engagement with people.
• Able to actively approach customers.
• Singaporeans Only
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$2500 to $3100 (Monthly)
The primary job scope of a SO is to perform the following duties:
·Access control duties - prevent unauthorized entry into the premises Clocking and patrolling at regular intervals to maintain order and look out for any suspicious objects/activities.
·Attend to any security matter that may arise.
·There will be different emphasis on each duty depending on the nature of the site.
- Working site can be arranged according to residential convenience / preference
- Can choose Permanent Day/Night shift
- (NEW) Reduced Working Cycle: 3 days' work & 1 day off (3W1O) and 4 days' work & 1 day off (4W1O) - Shift pattern
New Officer: Sponsored Enhanced Basic Security Course (EBSC) plus RTT (Recognise Terrorism Threat); Security License will be issued to you. (NEW REVISED HIGHER JOINING BONUS)
Trained Officer: Able to deploy to start work within 5-7 working days. (NEW REVISED HIGHER JOINING BONUS & NO BOND)
Type of Deployment Sites:
(You will have a sit-down interview discussion to finalise with the Recruitment Officer)
(Security Officer > Senior Security Officer > Security Supervisor > Senior Security Supervisor > Chief Security Officer > Security Executive)
To arrange for an Interview, Click the Apply Now or Send a Direct Job Application to Team Lead Recruitment Officer
(Applicants are encouraged to use WhatsApp for immediate response)
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
1. Looking for opportunities to grow your career at your own rate? (Career progression is determined by your own effort)
2. Looking for the chance to travel overseas and experience different working cultures?
3. Longing for a fun working environment instead of holding a dull 9-5 job?
4. Do you want chance to guide, inspire, and manage a team of your own?
5. Want to have accessible coaching and mentorship by other business owners?
We are a sales and marketing company that provides guaranteed results to reputable clients through face to face marketing in the Business-to-Business sector.
With the power of face-to-face approach, we aim to build the bridge between customers and the clients we represent.
Your responsibilities are:
- Generate sales, increase revenue & brand awareness for our clients through direct meetings
- Foster meaningful relationships with new and existing customers
- Lead & facilitate the enhancement of the team’s growth
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Recruitment Asssociate - NO experience Required, Training Provided!
Join us NOW with the following perks given!
Interested candidate, please contact Hannah at .
*Applicants with relevant experience are welcome to apply and will be offered a senior position.
Ang Li Ling
Registration Number: R1989107
EA License Number: 16C8261
$2000 to $2300 (Monthly)
Admin Coordinator @ Yishun - 1 Year Contract
Salary: UP $2300 Basic + OT
Monday-Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- In charge of shipments and reports
- Data entry duties
- Process shipping documents & reports
- Arrange & liaise on overseas deliveries
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Some admin experience preferred
- Comfortable to travel to Changi North office occasionally
- Singaporeans only
📱 APPLY NOW & contact Janice via:
📲 Whatsapp 8028-4511 | Telegram
📩 regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Janice Koh Jia Le (Reg. No: R22104558)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
$10 to $20 (Hourly)
Base $10 up to $20/h,
Only SMS/Whatsapp (No calls will be entertained) Beckham
$1800 to $2100 (Monthly)
JD for Logistic Assistant/Cargo Hand
·Provide support for inbound and outbound shipments
·Liaise with customers and vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods
·Verify delivery documents and ensure proper hand over to relevant parties
·Fulfil assignments issued by manager
·Assist in the daily operations duties
a)Hands on experience with Logistic duties
b)Take initiative with good and positive working attitude
c)Process with ForkLift license is an added advantage
d)Provide excellent Customer service
e)Good team player and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
$1825 to $2370 (Monthly)
This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
·Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
·Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
·Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
·Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
·Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
·Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
·Maintains regular and punctual attendance
·At least 16 years old and above
·No previous experience required. Training will be provided
·Can commit at least 20hrs work per week, and for the long-term
·Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or public holidays
·Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
·Flexible work shifts
·Retail and attendance incentives
·Partner meals and discounts
·Career progression pathways available
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023