Look for Full-Time Housekeeping Jobs in Singapore. March 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2800 to $4000 (Monthly)
Operations Manager (Housekeeping) - $2800 to $4000
Job Responsibilities : -
Job Requirements: -
$1700 to $2500 (Monthly)
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
We are looking for a Guest Experience Associate to provide high-quality service to our guests.
Your goal will be to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our facilities. You will address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our guests.
Guest Experience Associate responsibilities include:
·Welcoming guests in a friendly and professional way
·Addressing and escalating customer complaints
·Providing information about the restaurants food and drinks, menu
·Builds relationships with guests
·Anticipate guests' needs and takes care of guests
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $2,000.00 - $3,000.00 per month
Schedule: Weekend availability
Locations: Bukit Timah, Tanjong Pagar, Sembawang
🪣🧽🧹$15 - CNY HOUSEKEEPING STAFF @ ISLANDWIDE🧹🧽🪣
(Fast Hire, Event Job, Start ASAP)
💰Salary - $15/HR
📅 START ASAP
⏱7am - 3pm, 7am - 5pm or 2pm - 10pm
📍:Nearest Location to where you live!
✅Assisting house keeping duties
✅Ensure Supermarket is within cleanliness standards
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
Job Description & Requirements
Basic housekeeping duties such as sweep and mop floor, wash toilet
Station in spa area to ensure towels and spa robes are sufficient
Top up of amenities
Clean and top up robes into lockers
Assist guest with lockers
Delivers high quality cleaning standard consistently as per established standard
Able to commit 9hr per day 6 days work week
Assit F&B to receive refreshments for the spa
Willing to work on weekends and public holiday
Male working environment
Welcome Singaporen/PR, Malaysian, Long term Pass
$2400 to $2600 (Monthly)
Condo Housekeeping Cleaner - ($2400)
$1600 to $1900 (Monthly)
a) Performing in daily cleaning activities at Main Residence & Function Room such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and replenishment of amenities including Cleaning of Bathroom & Toilet
b) Ensuring the home is kept organised and all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
c) Laundry, Ironing & Wardrobe Management
d) No Cooking & Pet Care needed
e) Coordinate & Manage Event Preparation (Table & Chair Arrangement)
f) Responsible for serving beverages in the event
g) Communicate to the guest and attend to guest beverages queries
h) Undertake any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned by the superior
i) Able to communicate with the house occupiers (Japanese Clients) and guest simple English
j) Assist & Reporting to Superior the Contractor & Vendor daily activities
The working hours Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm & Saturday from 9am to 1pm
The House Keeper have to be in the premise during the working hours
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
—《《 Guest Relations Officer》》—
🌈🔥 Near MRT (3 mins walk)
🌈🔥 Training provided (No Exp required)
🌈🔥 Work with friends
🌊 Job Details:
➢ Clarke Quay
➢ $12/hr + OT $18/hr
➢ 3 – 5 Scheduled days (rostered)
➢ Rotating 7am – 3pm & 3pm – 11pm
➢ 6 months min, extendable
✅ Job scope:
○ Check in & check out
○ Handling of reservation bookings
○ Handling enquiries and feedback
🌟 APPLY NOW!! 🌟 Quote GRO 🌟
Whatsapp 👉🏻 +65
Maverick Foo | R21101907 | 16C8261
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
· Assist Centre Principal in overall operations and management including administration, finance, audit, regulatory compliance and public relations.
· Set up and maintain updated records including reports and minutes of meeting.
· Organise surveys, collate feedback and provide data analysis.
· Organise meetings and training sessions and ensure that all required resources are available.
· Assist parents in any enquiries including enrolment, payment and centre operations.
· Handle enrolment process and ensure that all required documents are collated.
· Collaborate centre's events with the team to foster positive working relationships.
· Ensure children's safety during arrival and dismissal of the centre
· Any other jobs assigned
· Possess minimum Diploma and a B4 in O Level English
· Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
· Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop and learn new skills.
· Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to work under pressure and efficiently
· Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
· Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
· Adaptable and able to work with different stakeholders and manage differing perspectives and priorities professionally
$2600 to $2800 (Monthly)
Aircon eatery serving local food and drinks.
Require kitchen and store supervisor experience
Jobs Description and Responsibility
Willing to learn and hardworking
Immediate Position available
Annual Leave entitlement after probation period
Meals will be provided
6 days 9hr shift = 8hr work + 1hr break, $2600 - $2800 upon confirmation,
$2300 - 2500 during probation, 3 months probation
Singaporeans and PR welcome to apply.
$1900 to $2700 (Monthly)
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format
Reg No. R2094801
Triton AI Pte Ltd
License no. 21C0661
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
·Extensive secretarial/administrative support to the client including but not limited to
calendar management, scheduling meetings, claims submission, making travel
arrangements and personal matters.
·Involve in executive’s ongoing projects, preparation and tracking of documentations
and ensure tasks are completed by the given timeframe.
·Data entry, record keeping and maintenance of Client database.
·Receive and response to enquiries through calls and emails.
·Follow-up / provide information and strong accountability when dealing with tasks.
·Understand and keep any confidential information received private.
·21 years and above preferred
·Singaporean/ PR preferred
·Minimum Diploma preferred
·Self-motivated with “Can Do” spirit.
·Creative, open-minded, proactive.
·Other creative skills including video editing and photography are preferred.
·Able to work independently and as a team
This position is open for both fresh grads and mid-career individuals
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume to us. Please include in your
current and expected salary for our viewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023