Look for Full-Time Investment Broker Jobs in Singapore. December 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$4000 to $4500 (Monthly)
We Provide a vibrant & supportive team environment
Training will be provided if candidate have no prior experence
Industry & company recognition
Flexible working hours (not usual corporate 9-5)
Mentorship and practical guidance
Structured, ongoing training programmes with state the art google like office environment
Quarterly bonuses and yearly incentive trips
Develop through our training program to become a successful client advisor
Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolios
Provide wealth management advice to clients
Create and implement strategic plans to meet client’s needs and financial goals
Build meaningful, long term relationships with clients
Experience: Training will be provided
Qualifications: Tertiary Education
At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification or
Diploma awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Age: 21 & Above (MAS requirement)
Motivated, self-directed & driven
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Confident in relationship management
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
Authorised representative of AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg. No. 6R)
$4000 to $16000 (Monthly)
Flexible working hours (Choose your own start time)
Structured, effective training programmes
Quarterly bonuses and multiple yearly incentive trips
Develop through our training program to become a successful Investment specialist
The Junior Investment Trainee help to monitor clients portfolio on a daily basis and advise clients on investment.
Working hand in hand with the Fund House Managers. There will be training cater to individual learning.
On-the-job learning starts immediately when you are placed in your role. Relevant industry experience will be an added advantage but not a pre-requisite and you will need to be self-driven, positive and result oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
Training Provided: -
Selected candidate will be groomed for fast tracked management career.
We are looking for people (with or without) working experience with the learning attitude to join our big family.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview to assess your suitability for the role.
$1000 to $1200 (Yearly)
Cosmic Diner Pte Ltd is an F&B bar & bistro company and currently we have 4 different outlets, Cocotto/Kanpai 789/Yoasobi in Singapore. We have recently started a marketing team in order to get more outreach and awareness.
* Manage Social media and the visual content
* Videos & Photos shoot
* Design posters
* Plan marketing events
* Other Ad Hoc Duties
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier pro)
* Knowledge of photography & videography
* Great project management skills.
* Knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and other social media platforms
* Good team player
* Organised and quick to learn
* Able to start immediately
* Working hours: 1.00pm - 10.30pm, 5 days per week
* Might be able to work from home if you able to manage deadlines well
* Might OT if needed
* Off days: Sunday, Monday
* Be punctual and manage deadlines
* Willing to learn
* Be able to commit for at least 6 months
* Able to convert to full time if everything is well
Interested candidates can email me at or text me at .
$2800 to $2850 (Yearly)
* Good knowledge of photography & videography
* Good knowledge of using a camera
* Able to host marketing events
* Working hours: 1.00pm - 10.30pm, 5 days per week (timing negotiable)
* Off days: Sunday, Tuesday
* Willing to learn
* Lunch & Dinner provided (depend on work-timing)
* Annual leave = 10 (+1 every year)
* Sick leave entitlements
* $250 medical claims annually
* $200 Dental grooming claims annually
* $300 Mental wellness claims annually
* Birthday leave
* Outlet's privileges
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
Call center for Education platform.
This platform is a local own buisness that focus on enrichment classes for studens from Primary School to Secondary School.
Start work: ASAP
Working Location: 📍Balmoral Road
Working Hours: 10am - 7pm, 4 weekdays + 1 weekend
Salary: 💰$2000 (Basic Salary) + commission
- Manage inbound & outbound calls in a timely manner
- Actively reaching out to customers who want to cancelled their subscription
- Drive retention by resolving issues, encourage customer to continue their plan
- Promote suitable learning packages based of student age / level of study
- Escalate issues to upper management when necessary
- Manage own targets & KPIs
- Energetic, driven, proactive
- Ability to perform without much supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Billingual in Mandarin or any local dialect will be advantegous
- Able to convert to perm role
Immediate position, Full time only
$3500 to $4500 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type:
Solution Sales Representative/ IT Sales Representative
Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM
Basic + Commision + Performance Bonus
Permanent/ Contract (Open for discussion)
Identify and create sales opportunities from assigned and prospect accounts.
Build and strengthen partners’ relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
Assist company Management to Identifying and develop new partners to support the company's channel strategy
Promote and create awareness of the company's branding & products portfolio
Have a keen understanding of customers' needs, collaborate with technical engineers to provide prompt and suitable solutions to grow sales revenues.
Achieve defined periodic targets for customer acquisition, sales revenue and other sales-related activities.
Ensure the excellent follow up in the entire sales lifecycle based on company defined expectation, timeline, standard
At least Diploma in Computer and/or Information Technology, Sales or Marketing
Minimum 1 year of IT/ Cybersecurity Sales experience is an advantage
Experience in IT Channel management or Account management is a plus
Prior experience working in distributor environment is a plus
Possess knowledge of Network / Security products is an added advantage
Training will be provided for inexperienced candidates.
Kindly apply throughANYof the following methods:
Anradus Policy:This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
$2700 to $3500 (Monthly)
·Provide support to Sales Manager: Get pricing, source for products, prepare quotations and send proposals to Customers.
·Source for International Suppliers; check products pricing, stock status.
·Negotiate best pricing with Suppliers; follow up closely with them on orders processed.
·Act on sales leads as passed down by Sales Manager.
·Help Customers with product- related enquiries or system-related issues.
·Track project schedule and profit & loss reports to Management.
·Liaise with Accounts Dept to process orders and goods delivery.
·Provide support and customer services.
·Person with no experience but willing to learn are welcome to apply
·Pro-active, have good initiative to follow up closely, can work with tight deadline
·Accurate, analytical, customer service oriented and willing to spend time to understand Customers requirements.
·Proficient in Words, Excels, Internet, English language
·Minimum O, A level or Diploma certificate.
. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply, training provided
• Drive sales through engagement with customers, suggestive selling and sharing product knowledge. Knowledge of art is a big advantage.
• Provide prompt and efficient service to all customers.
• Handle customer complaints, and after sales services.
• Monitor and manage inventory, including receiving of stocks and merchandise.
• Manage cash for cash transactions
• Share customer feedback with the Retail Store Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: • Sale experience is good. Knowledge of art is a big advantage. art or ID background graduates are welcome to apply
• Friendly, approachable and loves to meet people from all walks of life
Full time 10.30am to 9pm
Part time 10.30am to 4pm and 5pm to 9pm
Salary negotiable Fixed and commission per sale
$9.5 to $14.25 (Hourly)
🎉 ASAP to end Feb 2023/ longer
🎉 Work With Friends
💰Basic: $| OT: $
⏰Working Hours: s
⁃ Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm & 12pm to 9pm
+ OT on weekend
- Key data in Excel
- Key data in SAP
- Fax and email PO
Telegram: | WhatsApp: )
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Chloe Pang (R2091039)
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022