Look for Full-Time, Page 11 Pc System Builder Jobs in Singapore. March 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
IMMEDIATE START! NO experience necessary. Freshers and mid-career switchers welcome to apply!
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
Working location: Tuas
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm , Saturday 9am - 1pm (depending on workload)
Transportation will be provided at Joo Koon MRT
- Following the order list to pick items
- Ensure correct items are placed at the correct location
Physically fit to carry heavy items
Able to read English
Must be able to withstand the warehouse environment - hot and humid
Able to work OT if required
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
☑ Mon-Fri, Alternate Sat
☑ 8:30AM - 5:45PM, Sat 8:30AM - 12:30PM
☑ Basic UP $2000 + AWS
DM Tele to get more information :
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Lee Jia Xin | R1877275
$1710 to $2500 (Monthly)
- Responsible for shipping and coordination of incoming & outgoing engines and shipments.
- Perform daily warehouse duties including but not limited to inbound (break-bulk; re-packaging), outbound (pick/pack), materials handling responsibilities and general housekeeping duties
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing shipments, ensuring all documents and incoterms (Permits, invoice and AWB) are correct and accordance to SG customs.
- Perform basic data entry into warehouse management system
- Coordination of shipment with forwarder
-Possess forklift license and some experience driving forklift is a plus
- Possess class 3 driving license is a plus
- Able to carry loads up to 25kg
- Willingness to learn
- Meticulous and observant
- Candidates who looking for part-time are welcome to apply.
1) Working Hours: (Mon – Fri)8.30am to 6pm
Location : 8 Jurong Pier Road
2) Working Hours: 12 hours, 8.30am to 8.30pm, work 4 days rest 3 days/work 3 days rest 4 days (rotational)
Location: 20 Gul Way
Interested applicants, please apply through this link regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
$1600 to $2200 (Monthly)
🍀💵💰[FAST HIRE!!!] CASH PACKER @ EAST
[CONTRACT / PERM ROLE AVAILABLE !!]💰💵🍀
👥 TRAINING PROVIDED👥
🌟 INTERESTING EXPERIENCE🌟
❄️AIRCON ENVIRONMENT ❄️
📍 Location: Tai Seng / Kaki Bukit
📆 Monday to Sunday [scheduled 5 work days]
⏰ 10 am to 8pm [$1600 basic]
⏰ 10 pm to 8am [$1600 + $400 night shift allowance]
⏰ Perm - 12 hour shift (with OT included)
✨ Job Scopes ✨
👉🏻Picking, packing, Sorting, Loading & Unloading <15kg
👉🏻 Insert cash into cassettes
- Able to Commit 3 months OR long term
- Singaporeans only!
📍APPLY NOW -CASHPACKER📍
🚨Whatsapp @ | Telegram
👾 Justin Chan | R23111927
👾Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
$1900 to $2100 (Monthly)
⚡Warehouse Assistant | Long-term | East ✨️✨️
💰Multiple vacancies available!
💰Salary: $2000/month + OT payable
🔴Location: Multiple location around East side
🔴Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.15pm
✅Sort, organize, and store inventory properly.
✅Handling inventory, storing and stacking goods in warehouse
✅Stocktaking and reporting missing items
✅Checking for defect items
✅Loading and unloading of goods
✅Housekeeping of warehouse
✅Able to lift heavy load up to 10kg
✅Comfortable to work in warehouse environment
📱☎️Interested candidates can Whatsapp me at with details below:
1. Quote “SC1”
4.Work commit period
5. Resume/CV (PDF)
$2000 to $2400 (Monthly)
- Min nitec in any field
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Sales-driven & customer service oriented.
- Minimal retail exp preferred
💵 Basic: $2,000 ~ $2,400 + Commission
⏰ Working hours: 5 days scheduled work week
11am - 8pm / 12.30pm - 9.30pm
- Ensure smooth operations for outlet
- Provide customer service, product knowledge and recommendations to retail customers
- Promote product to customers
- Coordinate the delivery of goods and product display
- Maintain and manage the POS/Cashier
- Maintain store's cleanliness
Interested applicant, apply via:
☎️ WhatsApp 8 7 4 8 3 1 6 3 | 📲 Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Bryan Neo | R 2 1 1 0 3 2 3 3
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
Over the years, thousands of students have benefited from our guidance and seen tangible improvements in their academic results. We have a team of dedicated teachers who have worked closely with our students in helping them fulfill their potential. It is this commitment that has contributed to our success. Today, we remain steadfast in our mission to provide excellence in educational services both within Singapore.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the SMART EXCEL family? Are you a motivated individual who is committed to challenges? Do you have the passion to inspire your students and a desire to nurture their minds through engaging lessons? If you believe you have the skills to impart a love for learning, then join us now!
Job Description & Requirements
Interested candidates, please send in your full resume, including expected salary
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
§ To perform Scheduled Preventive and Reactive Maintenance on the system installed in the site facility and any other building related maintenance to ensure smooth functioning of installations
§ As a technical expert in supporting the electrical and mechanical, HVAC system in operation & maintenance, which includes, but not limited to the electrical power, UPS, Transformer, generator, HVAC, fire protection system, water dispenser, Public Announcement system, exhaust and fresh air fan, lift etc. (See PPM plan and equipment for details)
§ Review building maintenance and M&E purchase requests as required to ensure that financial processes are adhered to at all times
§ To manage, coordinate, escort 3rd party vendors for ongoing projects and oversee daily activities of site staff.
§ Logs hard service requests and repairs and maintenance for all related equipment
§ Timely follow-up on repairs, assignments and projects.
§ Maintains the appropriate database to enable Sodexo to assess areas for improvements, and submit KPI reports.
§ Logistics support of furniture or equipment when required.
§ Investigate, analyze and evaluate the causes of defects or technical issues
§ To perform daily checks to ensure all the equipment and facility are in good condition.
§ Carry out Gemba Walks and provide Corrective Actions Report.
§ Asset Management
§ Provides support to the wider facilities team to ensure on-site team’s, Sodexo’s and client success.
§ Provides after hours emergency support and support cover to other facilities team, where needed.
§ Maintain records of inventory of consumable and raise request when stock is low.
§ On a daily or as needs basis, report to the Site Facility Manager and discuss works completed or in-progress.
§ Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
§ Attends regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments and any other training programs, classroom and virtual, as designated.
§ Attends regular team meetings, as directed by the on-site management team, to keep on-site leaders and on-site management team informed and to be kept informed of work status, support required, operational issues and other operational matters.
§ Attend daily Hard Services team briefings to handle issues, complaints and incidents and to prepare for the day’s activities.
Health, Safety, Security & Environmental
§ Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for employees, contractors and vendors.
§ Reports all accidents, injuries and near miss immediately, and be 100% compliant to both Sodexo and Client’s processes.
§ Complies with Client and Sodexo safety and risk management policies and procedures.
Key Result Areas
· Understand contract deliverables and obligations.
· Prioritize tasks so that the most important work gets accomplished.
· Proactive in looking for value-add opportunities.
· Maintain a good relationship with Client and users.
· A good team player at site.
$1500 to $1900 (Monthly)
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
ON JOB TRAINING
WSQ TRAINING COURSES
• Mopping, sweeping and vacuum cleaning
• Emptying of litter bins
• Emptying of chute bins
• Washing, wiping, high dusting and polishing surfaces, including floors, glass panels, doors, walls/ceiling,staircases, furniture, lifts, letter boxes, gym equipment, etc
• Scrubbing/buffing/ high pressure wash floors using powered equipment on the relevant floors
• Cleaning of toilet areas, include replenishing of toilet rolls, hand soap and hand towels
• To undertake a periodic cleaning which includes, all of the above, plus for example shampooing carpets, stripping and polishing floors, etc
• And any other responsibility as assigned by superiors.
$2500 to $2600 (Monthly)
☎️ (Starts ASAP! Training Provided! U/P $) Hospital Call Centre Agent @ East ☎️
❄️ Work in Aircon Environment
⌚️Mon-Fri: 830am to 6pm
⌚️Sat : 830-1230pm
💰$2500 + $100 shift allowance
• Handle enquiries via emails
• Handle inbounding calls
• Provide excellent customer service and accurate solutions
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Minimally N, O, Nitec or higher qualifications, able to start asap
• Some relevant experience preferred
• Able to start ASAP, 1 YEAR CONTRACT (Extendible/Convertible)
• Singaporeans only
💥APPLY NOW💥QUOTE: CSOK💥
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Seth Ong (R22107446)
#FASTHIRE #SENIORSWELCOME #STUDENTSWELCOME #INSTANTCONFIRM #IMMEDIATEHIRE #INSTANTHIRE #HOLSWORK #HOLIDAYSWORK #STUDENTHOLIDAYS #FASTCASH #FASTMONEY #ASAPWORK #PT #TEMP #ADHOC #SGPTTEMPJOBS #FESTIVEJOBS #NSWSQWELCOME #FASTGUIDE #FASTREWARDS #NOINTERVIEW #FASTSECUREJOB #PUBLICHOLIDAYJOBS #PHJOBS #DOUBLEPAY #HIGHPAYJOBS #IMMEDIATEJOBS
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023