Look for Full-Time Sales Representative Jobs in Singapore. February 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
-Extensive secretarial/administrative support to the client including but not limited to calendar management, scheduling meetings, claims submission, making travel arrangements and personal matters.
-Involve in executive’s ongoing projects, preparation and tracking of documentations and ensure tasks are completed by the given timeframe.
-Data entry, record keeping and maintenance of Client database.
-Receive and response to enquiries through calls and emails.
-Follow-up / provide information and strong accountability when dealing with tasks. ·Understand and keep any confidential information received private.
-21 years and above preferred
-Singaporean/ PR preferred
-Minimum Diploma preferred
-Self-motivated with “Can Do” spirit.
-Creative, open-minded, proactive.
-Other creative skills including video editing and photography are preferred.
-Able to work independently and as a team
This position is open for both fresh grads and mid-career individuals
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume to us. Please include in your current and expected salary for our viewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying with *company name*
$2700 to $3500 (Monthly)
• Achieve sales objectives through sales calls assigned in a territory. (Offline & Online)
• Ensure company products are distributed and available for sales in-store.
• Execute distribution, in-store promotion, merchandising and display activities accordingly to plan.
• Deliver professional and quality sales and after-sales service.
• Provide feedback to Sales Operational Manager/immediate Superior on sales operational issues.
• Responsible for assisting Supervisor and co-team lead a specific area team of merchandisers.
• Ensure payment in time.
• Assist and perform any other ad-hoc duties when being required as assigned by immediate Superior.
• Candidate must possess at least N level/O level / Diploma certificate in any field.
• Minimum 1 year of sales experience in FMCG/Supermarket/Retail/Consumer industry will be an added advantaged.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred but not essential.
• A team player with high adaptability level and self-motivated.
• Service and people-oriented individual.
• Flexible, creative and strong sense of responsibility.
• Candidate must possess own car/bike
• Basic Salary + Transport + Commissions
5.5 days work week
report twice to office weekly
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
• Attend to customer inquiries
• Facilitate interviews with clients
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales follow-up
$3500 to $4500 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type:
Solution Sales Representative/ IT Sales Representative
Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM
Basic + Commision + Performance Bonus
Permanent/ Contract (Open for discussion)
Identify and create sales opportunities from assigned and prospect accounts.
Build and strengthen partners’ relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
Assist company Management to Identifying and develop new partners to support the company's channel strategy
Promote and create awareness of the company's branding & products portfolio
Have a keen understanding of customers' needs, collaborate with technical engineers to provide prompt and suitable solutions to grow sales revenues.
Achieve defined periodic targets for customer acquisition, sales revenue and other sales-related activities.
Ensure the excellent follow up in the entire sales lifecycle based on company defined expectation, timeline, standard
At least Diploma in Computer and/or Information Technology, Sales or Marketing
Minimum 1 year of IT/ Cybersecurity Sales experience is an advantage
Experience in IT Channel management or Account management is a plus
Prior experience working in distributor environment is a plus
Possess knowledge of Network / Security products is an added advantage
Training will be provided for inexperienced candidates.
Kindly apply throughANYof the following methods:
Anradus Policy:This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641
$3000 to $3100 (Monthly)
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with design and influencing style. We’re proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
Achieve and/or Exceed Sales Plan
Corporate Standards and Directives
$1500 to $3800 (Monthly)
Are you looking to work in a startup environment to help build a team? Are you able to take the challenge of working independently with guidance?
Our client is a trading app platform that is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Nasdaq-listed in the US. They are looking to expand the user base in the APAC region. We are looking for a proactive candidate who loves to take initiative to join our team. The hired candidate will add value by support business growth. Candidate should be committed to explore innovative new ways to increase outreach and boost signup rates. You must be part of a team who is driven to help the client meet their goals.
Your role :
$1000 to $1500 (Monthly)
Are you looking to work in a startup environment to help build a team?
Open to work full-time (or long-term part-time) is most welcome upon completion of the internship.
Our client is a trading app platform that is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Nasdaq-listed in the US. They are looking to expand the user base in the APAC region. We are looking for a proactive intern who loves to take initiative to join our team. The hired candidate will add value by support business growth. Candidate should be committed to explore innovative new ways to increase outreach and boost signup rates. You must be part of a team who is driven to help the client meet their goals.
Do you feel that your income is capped no matter how hard you work?
Are you stuck in a dead-end 9-5 job?
If you are looking for a change, look no further because Sirius Star Marketing is expanding! We are looking for game changers, people who shine like the “Brightest of All” stars, individuals who are greatly self-driven and fun to work with!
Hone your communication skills and expand your horizon while hustling in a highly energetic and irreplicable workplace culture! Personal development and career progression will only be accelerated under the right guidance, provided through mentorship opportunities. Leadership opportunities await those who are looking to challenge themselves and are looking for the next step in their career!!
• Drive brand awareness and market share
• Acquire new corporate accounts
• Manage existing corporate accounts
• Setting appointments and pitching to corporate decision makers
• Education – Minimum NITEC/Diploma/‘A’ Levels
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Experience in sales/customer-facing role preferred
Apply now! Limited positions available!
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
🎉 2 - 8 Feb / 14 - 16 Feb / 21 - 24 Feb
🎉 Work with friends
🎉 Fast Hire
Event details: (Choose 1 or more batches)
🔥 Batch 1: 2 - 8 Feb
⚡ Batch 2: 14 - 16 Feb
❄ Batch 3: 21 - 24 Feb
Working hours: (Choose
🔅 Day: 8.30am - 6pm + OT
🌌 Night: 8.30pm - 6am + OT [+$15/Night Allw]
🌈 Basic: $10/hr | Sat/OT: $15/hr
🎈 Picking, Packing, Sorting, Scanning, Labelling
📲 WhatsApp 8 7 4 8 3 1 6 3 |📲 Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Bryan Neo | R 2 1 1 0 3 2 3 3
•Calling of potential clients/companies, introducing ongoing events/projects
•Sort out the database and do email bounced backs.
•Research on new companies to be added to the database or for targeted projects.
•Any Ad-hoc Admin duties as assigned
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most
comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By
providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and
synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and
compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
– Connect with users over the phone to check-in on their recent use of our property
value features and their interest to sell
– Understand their demographics through appropriate fact-finding
– Assess conversation and proceed with determining the lead quality to offer our perks
– Refine script to match the conversation without diverging away from the main purpose
Basic Administrative responsibilities includes:
– Document conversation details including feedback and reactions on sheets provided
– Keeping track of users that have been contacted and those who do not want to be
contacted in the future
– Upload recorded calls onto relevant drives for tracking purposes
– Communicate with relevant stakeholders on progress of calls periodically
– Prior relevant experience in telemarketing/telesales is advantageous
– Objection handling skills
– Ability to be creative in their daily conversations and keep users engaged
– Proficient in relevant computer applications (Eg. Microsoft Office)
– Sense of empathy and ability to relate to users
– Able to communicate in professional and efficient manner in English
– Outgoing personality, highly motivated and independent individual
– Contract role (6 months, renewable)
– Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
– Work from home
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,800.00 – $2,200.00 per month
● Professional development
● Work from home
● Monday to Friday
Role and Responsibilities
·Handle existing clients and expand business with new client base.
·Increase revenue in existing segments and explore new revenue streams namely individual and corporate leasing.
·Conduct full spectrum of Sales & Marketing activities including Online marketing efforts.
·Coordinate with Operations in relation to vehicle quality and customer feedback.
·Coordinate vehicle delivery and collection.
·Assist and provide relevant advice to management in relation to current market conditions & opportunities.
·Provide regular updates and periodic reports to management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
·Diploma in Marketing or related field. Degree holders would have an advantage.
·Preferred with experience in car rental industry, especially in ride hailing industry.
·Must possess valid driving license for cars.
·Minimum of 3 years driving experience with good driving habits and record would be an advantage.
·Must have at least 2 years direct experience or exposure with car leasing or rentals industry in Singapore.
·Able to converse and write well in English.
·Has customer friendly disposition
·Pro-active, energetic and high integrity
·Has flair for marketing and outgoing personality.
·Possess a strong desire to achieve management objectives and goals.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023