Look for Full-Time Service Crew Jobs in Singapore. December 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$13 to $19.5 (Hourly)
🍇🛍️💰 IMMEDIATE START ! [UP$] 100 x SUPERMARKET SERVICE CREW @ ISLANDWIDE ! #FESTIVEJOBS 💰🛍️🍇
📍APPLY NOW QUOTE @ CASHRETAIL📍
💫Whatsapp @ | 💫Telegram
✨COMMIT TILL 31ST JAN✨
📍: ISLANDWIDE (Depends on your location)
💰Salary - $13/HR | OT - $
📆Rotating Scheduled 6 days work week
⏰7am-3pm & 3pm-11pm
📌Assisting with stocking up, replenishing of shelves
📌Handling products in a supermarket environment
📌 Handling POS system, general cashiering duties, assisting customers
👉🏻Start ASAP - 31st Jan 2023
👉🏻Able to commit 6 days per week
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
$11 to $12 (Hourly)
APPLY NOW!! 📩WhatsApp: / Telegram:
✅No experience required , Training Provided
✅ Aircon Environment
💰Salary: $10/HR (Weekdays) | $12/HR (Weekends)
📍 Location: Somerset
📅Working days : 4-5 days per week(Mon-Fri + Weekends)
⏰ Working hours (Choose your shift) :
1) 9am - 6pm
2) 11am - 8pm
3) 2pm – 10:30pm
💌 APPLY NOW
Whatsapp 📲 | Telegram 📲
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Chai Sin Mei | R22104647
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
🔥START IMMEDIATELY 🔥 F&B SERVICE CREW🔥
Salary from $2000 - $2200 monthly!!
Part time available at $10/hr
We are a local cafe selling coffee and toast.
Job entails cashiering duties, making toast and maintaining hygiene standards.
Please call for more details
$2000 to $2600 (Monthly)
Auntie Anne's SG is looking for passionate individuals to be Pretzel Masters!!
*Walk-In Interview also available at Jem and Plaza Singapura outlets
Full Time and Permanent Part Time across all outlets in Singapore
Salary: from $2,000/mth up to $2,600/mth
- 6 off days per month
- Sales Bonus up to $600 every quarter
- Annual Performance Bonus up to $4000
- Medical and Dental up to $200
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Vouchers
- Annual Increment
- Positive and Fun Working Environment
- Attend to customer order and provide good customer service
- Adhere to General Rules, Standard Operational Standards, and SFA's Food Hygiene Standards
- Work with your team to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction
- Preparation of food product including baking of pretzels
- Perform other duties assigned by Store Managers
- Able to work under pressure
- Well groomed
- Service oriented and sales driven
- Possess strong communication skills with a positive attitude
- Team player
$14 to $19 (Hourly)
💰Salary: up to $19 per hour (full time) up to $16 per hour (part time)
- Base qualification, commitment and experience
• Part-Time - 3 days per week
(Minimum 3 months commitment)
. Full Time - 1 year
🕰Working Days & Hours
• Mon to Friday
• 1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, #07-02B, Singapore 179803
• Able to Start immediately
• Able to attend interview within 2 working days
Only Msg / Watsapp (No Calls)
PLEASE QUOTE 'CREW' to Angeline @ .
• Upon receiving your application you will be notified for an interview via SMS within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
🌟Looking for Full Time ($2700) AND Part Time ($10/hr) CBD Hawker Coffee Kiosk Operations Assistant🌟
📃Company Name:Coffee Break
•Full timer:$2700 before CPF (Medical Insurance & Annual Leave Provided)
•3 weeks probation of $10/hr without CPF
•Part timer: $10+/hr (CPF INCLUDED)
•First 80 hours probation of $8/hr without CPF
• At least 2 to 3 Months for PT
• At least 1 Year for FT
•Amoy Street Food Centre
•Hong Lim Food Centre
🕰Working Days & Hours
•Monday - Saturday
• AM shift:7am to 11am
• PM shift:11am to 3pm/330pm/4pm
• Full shift:7am to 330pm/4pm(lunch allowance included)
•Simple, young, fun, casual and never a dull moment 😀
•Brew traditional coffee and tea, prepare traditional toasts
•Manage customer relationships
•Opportunity to go for Barista Course for FTs
•Opportunity to go for Basic Food Hygiene Course for PTs
•Able to work in teams, a fast paced, hawker centre environment
•Able to stand for long periods
•Able to speak, read and write simple English
•Singaporeans / PRs and those on Student Pass only
•No experience needed
•Poly, ITE, Uni Students, Waiting for NS and University, Career Switchers all welcome!
•WhatsApp/Telegram or SMS Jack
•Whatsapp/Telegram or SMS Faye
•Please leave these details when you message us
•Area of residence
•Previous work experience if any
$2000 to $2601 (Monthly)
✨Halal-Certified Suppliers✨ OPENING IN DEC 2022! BE PART OF OUR NEW OPENING TEAM!
🔥No experience needed. Trainings provided! 🔥
PART-TIME UP TO $12/HR, PH X2 = $24/HR!!
💸Full-Time: UP TO $2601/MONTH
For more details: benefits: Meals provided, Weekends Allowance, Attendance Allowance, Referral incentives and OT1.5 (Subjected to operations' criteria)
Interested applicants please apply through: Website: -
• Perform daily operation tasks (including but not limited to, taking orders, cashiering, consolidation of daily sales, serving food & beverages and attend to reservation phone calls)
• Provide excellent customer service at all time and ability to handle feedback
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene, appearance and deportment at all time
• Ensure compliance to Company Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as well as the cleanliness and sanitation at work areas
• Assist with Food and Drinks preparations.
• To perform opening and closing duties
• Undertake ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors
• Responsible for cooking and food preparation in a timely manner and according to the established Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
• Ensure compliance to food safety, highest quality of food and hygiene standards at all times
• Ensuring that the kitchen is up to safety and cleanliness standard
• Cleaning of food preparation areas and kitchen equipment & ad hoc duties assigned
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
WE ARE HIRING!
Screenshot this ad, WhatsApp 8884-0084 and let us know that you’re looking to join the team!
(We do have other F&B positions available as well. Please WhatsApp us with a screenshot of this whole ad to enquire.)
We look forward to working with you!
*We are NOT a hiring agency.
For a limited time only, we offer $2,000 joining bonus! *until all current vacancies are filled*
And great employees and medical benefits:
In this job, you will:
We’re hiring at our outlets island-wide! Speak with us today to find out the hiring outlet nearest to you.
Career Switch into Food Service Industry!
Let us help you with your Career Switch
- Participate in operations, planning and execution of managing restaurant day to day operation with guidance.
- Inculcate excellent customer service mindset as well as understanding of company service standard and procedures.
- Responsible for setting-up and handling work station(s) assigned.
- Be attentive to guests’ request efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for planning weekly/monthly schedule of manpower
- Liaise with superiors and top management when necessary
- Perform effective problem-solving skills when necessary
- Perform stock ordering and controlling on daily basis
- Singaporean only
- No F&B experience required(Candidates with Back-of-House (Kitchen) experiences may apply)
- Able to commit to SHRM Diploma training sponsored by employer
- High energy and a strong passion for delighting customers
- Drive and resourcefulness to deliver results
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted for a phone interview within 1-2 working days. Apply Now!
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
Supporting the Food Atrium Division’s F&B Team in implementing business plans for various food stalls and restaurants, a Senior / F&B Executive is
responsible for all the staff in the stalls that he/she is taking charge (up to 10 staff per stall). He/she is in-charge of the KPIs of all the stalls under his/her charge. In addition to taking care of store-level support functions such as customer service, scheduling, daily operations, cashiering, loss prevention, maintenance and back-office support, the Senior / F&B Executive also recruits, trains and motivates staff.
Role & Responsibilities:
•Oversee the assigned food stalls/restaurants’ daily operations to ensure efficiency, quality, service standards and cost-effective management of resources
•To create, update and audit the stalls/restaurants’ SOP and ensure that the SOP is observed consistently by the team
•Provide necessary guidance & consultation on food preparation and conduct regular food audits to ensure the consistency of all products
•To work one full day in each stall/restaurant per week and discuss observations and to cover shifts as and when short of manpower.
•Manage, groom and motivate the team to foster continuous improvement
•To assist in staff recruitment selection, on job training, performance management & disciplinary/dismissal issues as required.
•Ensure food hygiene and safety standards are always observed with regular audits
•Oversee the planning of duty rosters and ensure prudence
•Ensure strict adherence to local regulations and labour laws
•Conduct frequent staff performance appraisal exercise when necessary
•Assist in new stall set ups, including planning of the new stall layout and equipment purchase
•Analyse and propose sales & promotional strategies to achieve higher revenue
•Assist to plan, formulate and/or review new products and/or menu selling price from time to time
•Conduct timely reviews on food and operating costs to ensure that they are in line with the budget
•Any other duties as assigned
Supporting the Food Atrium Division’s F&B Team in implementing business plans for various food stalls and restaurants, an Area Manager is
responsible for all the staff in the stalls that he/she is taking charge (up to 10 staff per stall). He/she is in-charge of the KPIs of all the stalls under his/her charge. In addition to taking care of store-level support functions such as customer service, scheduling, daily operations, cashiering, loss prevention, maintenance and back-office support, the Area Manager also recruits, trains and motivates staff.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022