Look for Full-Time, Page 11 Staff Jobs in Singapore. March 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$1800 to $3000 (Monthly)
If you are keen to apply for the position, kindly email your detailed resume inMS note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website atwww.recruit-expert.com
EA Licence: 19C9701
$1600 to $3500 (Monthly)
INS Jewellery is an established luxury and fine jewellery brand that started in Hong Kong and now based in Singapore.Over these years, it has trusted following of mid to high end customers who seek finest authentic jewellery products.In Singapore, INS Jewellery is a go-to place for fine pearl products.
Join us on this exciting growth journey
We are looking for high energy, creative and enterprising individual to join us as Retail Sales Manager.
This can be a full time or part time role that supports the company in following areas
àResponsible for achieving personal and outlet sales target
àEngage customer in consultative manner to find them find the best products for their intent
àContinuous and appropriate follow up with prospective or existing customer
àResponsible for self marketing and promotion based on company guideline
àProvide feedback on future product requirements based on customer needs
To be successful in this role, individual should
àhave >1 years of successful sales experience in mid to high end retail sales
àgreat personality and good communication skill
àbe familiar with mid to high end customer interest and behavior
àbe discipline and committed to see task through completion
àbe meticulous in nature, conscious of customer privacy
àbe curious and always ready to learn, acquire necessary knowledge and skill to be successful in role
àBilingual in both English and Mandarin
àbe a team player
$1850 to $2200 (Monthly)
***7-Eleven Franchisee Store at Central / Eastern area looking for Sales Associate (Direct MRT)***
- Minimum, 21 years of age; to handle alcohol and tobacco products
1. Customer Service
- To interact and serve customers in a professional manner.
- Handle transactions efficiently
2. General Store Operations
- Follow the work schedule as planned by the Store-In-Charge
- Perform specific task as assigned by the Store-In-Charge
- Keep chiller, store shelves and display fully stocked and product front faced at all times
- Maintain a superior store image by performing housekeeping tasks / duties
Training will be provided
Salary to be commensurate base on experience:
* Full - Time: $1500 - $1600 basic salary per month
* Part - Time: $7.50 - $8.50 per hour
* AWS / Incentives
* Medical Benefits
* Staff Discount at Cold Storage, Guardian, Giant Supermarket
* Shift Allowance $5 - $10 per day
* Career Advancement program
* Day Shift: 7am - 3pm
* Swing Shift: 3pm - 11pm
* Sunrise Shift: 11pm - 7am
Interest candidate please call / sms / whatsapp to
🌹 Call Centre Officer @ Kallang 🌹
🖤 Fast Hiring | Deskbound Job 🖤
⏰ Working Hours:
Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
Shift allowance $100
💌 Job Scope:
• Provide excellent customer service over the phone
• Replying of emails
• Assist customers to resolve their issues
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned
• Min. Dip holder
• Able to start immediately & commit for 1 year
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
$13 to $15 (Hourly)
💰 Salary: up to $15 per hour
⁃ Base qualification and experience
⁃ Part-time $15/ hour
⁃ Full time $700/week
⁃ Part-Time - 3 days per week
(minimum 3 months commitment)
⁃ Full Time - 5 days/week
🕰 Working Days & Hours
• Monday to Friday
• 1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, #07-02B, Singapore 179803
⁃ Assist customers with membership applications
⁃ Qualifying the customer
⁃ Distribute customers promotion deals and offers upon completion of membership sign up
⁃ Provide good customer service at all times
✏️ Job Requirements:
• Minimum N levels
• Multi-Tasker & Possess Strong Work Ethics
• Meticulous with paperwork
• Able to Start immediately
• Able to attend interview within 2 working days
☎️ Contact Details:
Only Msg / Watsapp (No Calls)
PLEASE QUOTE ‘MEMBERSHIP’
• Upon receiving your application you will be notified for an interview via SMS within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
Please note there will be no transport allowance given for attending the interview.
$1400 to $1600 (Monthly)
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview or you may contact us at us at telegram for more openings
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, JOB TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED, IMMEDIATE START
• Administers job interview schedules and onboarding process
• Providing general secretarial and administrative support to the management
• Handling of general recruitment and admin functions
• Responsible in updating, maintaining and filing of employees' records and files
• Assist in other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
• Singaporeans / PR
• Minimum GCE A-Levels / Local Diploma and above
• Able to communicate well
• Detailed worker
• IT literate and proficient in Google tools (Google Calendar / Gmail / Google Drive, etc)
• Experience in Recruitment will be a plus
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
§ To perform Scheduled Preventive and Reactive Maintenance on the system installed in the site facility and any other building related maintenance to ensure smooth functioning of installations
§ As a technical expert in supporting the electrical and mechanical, HVAC system in operation & maintenance, which includes, but not limited to the electrical power, UPS, Transformer, generator, HVAC, fire protection system, water dispenser, Public Announcement system, exhaust and fresh air fan, lift etc. (See PPM plan and equipment for details)
§ Review building maintenance and M&E purchase requests as required to ensure that financial processes are adhered to at all times
§ To manage, coordinate, escort 3rd party vendors for ongoing projects and oversee daily activities of site staff.
§ Logs hard service requests and repairs and maintenance for all related equipment
§ Timely follow-up on repairs, assignments and projects.
§ Maintains the appropriate database to enable Sodexo to assess areas for improvements, and submit KPI reports.
§ Logistics support of furniture or equipment when required.
§ Investigate, analyze and evaluate the causes of defects or technical issues
§ To perform daily checks to ensure all the equipment and facility are in good condition.
§ Carry out Gemba Walks and provide Corrective Actions Report.
§ Asset Management
§ Provides support to the wider facilities team to ensure on-site team’s, Sodexo’s and client success.
§ Provides after hours emergency support and support cover to other facilities team, where needed.
§ Maintain records of inventory of consumable and raise request when stock is low.
§ On a daily or as needs basis, report to the Site Facility Manager and discuss works completed or in-progress.
§ Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
§ Attends regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments and any other training programs, classroom and virtual, as designated.
§ Attends regular team meetings, as directed by the on-site management team, to keep on-site leaders and on-site management team informed and to be kept informed of work status, support required, operational issues and other operational matters.
§ Attend daily Hard Services team briefings to handle issues, complaints and incidents and to prepare for the day’s activities.
Health, Safety, Security & Environmental
§ Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for employees, contractors and vendors.
§ Reports all accidents, injuries and near miss immediately, and be 100% compliant to both Sodexo and Client’s processes.
§ Complies with Client and Sodexo safety and risk management policies and procedures.
Key Result Areas
· Understand contract deliverables and obligations.
· Prioritize tasks so that the most important work gets accomplished.
· Proactive in looking for value-add opportunities.
· Maintain a good relationship with Client and users.
· A good team player at site.
$2200 to $3000 (Monthly)
HR Management Trainee (Recruitment) - NO experience Required, Training Provided!
Join us NOW with the following perks given!
Interested candidate, please WhatsApp Hannah at or click on the Apply button!
*Applicants with relevant experience are welcome to apply and will be offered a senior position.
Ang Li Ling
Registration Number: R1989107
EA License Number: 16C8261
$2300 to $2500 (Monthly)
Immediate Positions available!
Full-Time (FT) & Part-Time (PT) Service Crew
Join Ya Kun Family now!
Working location: CLARKE QUAY
Working hour: 2 shifts available (Subject to schedule)
• Responsible for manning the outlet stations and product preparation.
• Toasting, brewing, cooking and general cleaning duties.
• Compliance with NEA safety and hygiene standard requirements.
• Provide good customer service and product quality.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• No experience is required but must have positive attitude and be prepared to work hard.
• Customer-centric, service-oriented and a team player.
• Able to commence work at short notice will be an advantage.
• Part-Time/Contract Position: S$9/hour onwards
• Full-Time Position: Up to S$2,500, including OT & Incentive *T&C apply
• Good career progression; promoted to Supervisor (within 1-2 years) *Based on performance
• Staff Discount
• Birthday Voucher
• Medical Benefits
• Annual Leave
• Long Service Award
Click 'APPLY' or whatsApp to now!
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023