Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Global E2E Control Tower Events Manager to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Detect, Alert and Coordinate End-to-End with internal stakeholders (factories, DC’s, procurement, planning, order management, customer care center) to ensure fast decision/validation for specific Supply Chain disruptions, leveraging Schneider Electric tools (Transport Control Tower, OPM, Tableau, Risk Management platform) and process.
What you will do:
- Animate the network of E2E Event Managers through SIM (short interval meetings) to align on inter-continental mitigation and regulation.
- Screen the E2E control tower and alert in case of issue:
- Shortage Event dashboard for slipping BTN
- Review the BOL/BOV IG and alert in case of issue
- Screen the BOL/BOV OG to ensure that crisis management rules are applied
- Screen the Transport Control Tower status
- Review the SO & PO portfolio confirmation status
- Participate to Global Supply Chain Region planning DSR to be informed of main supply issues (key regions)
- Coordinate directly some specific high disruption / multi-nodes events (affecting several DC, several plants). Network and stakeholders depending on the event type.
- Intervene as well as support for specific high level / single node cases (ex : transfer, specific upstream issue, import crisis) upon Global DSR decision (Execute VP arbitration).
- Summarize the problem statement and answer proposal for immediate leadership decision.
- Act as a referent to ensure that our existing standard processes are applied. Eventually, define & propose autonomously the right answer if no process is existing.
- Drive BRE answer as part of the events to follow.
- Animate network of Regional Event Managers for Cross Regional topics.
- Create and maintain updated SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and RACI that supports the network to operate
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree/MBA in any discipline
- At least 8 years+ of relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience on Control Tower Event Management of a large region/scope (North America, Europe or Asia or equivalent)
- Experienced on Schneider Selected Risk Management tools and processes
- ERP knowledge of SAP/Oracle and Planning Analytics tools such as API/ETL/Tableau/TCT/Kinaxis or OPM
- Knowledge of OPM platform and Transport Control Tower is a must
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.