TSC’s mission is to connect the planet on the issues that matter. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help us tell the world how we’re doing just that.
You will be responsible for working across the company to help define the future of marketing at TSC.
You will work closely with leaders across the company in product, platform, business development, people ops, legal, investor relations, and many more. You will collaborate with all levels in the company, and all locations (we have folks in APAC, LATAM, and EMEA). Yes, this is an intensely cross-functional role.
Our ideal candidate will be an individual who can make an impact across the company and is a self starter and team player. You’ll help to drive change, establish and implement processes around a vision, and then execute to make that vision a reality.
About the role:
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in conceptualizing, developing, and executing global marketing programs for TSC.ai to strengthen our thought leadership and accelerate lead conversion and market share in existing client base and net new accounts.
The preferred location: Singapore
The Impact you will have:
You will shape strategy and drive execution for accelerating brand awareness and generating pipeline through inbound marketing tactics for a high-growth SaaS organisation. You will develop marketing campaigns, help produce creative assets, identify and grow prospecting and remarketing audiences, use data to inform strategy, and drive investment to achieve business goals. In this role, you will identify, create, and scale cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across several new and established marketing audiences.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Define strategy, execute and measure integrated marketing plans to maximize brand awareness, demand, pipeline/opportunities and deal acceleration
- Lead the planning and deployment of integrated campaigns, collaborating with cross functional teams and stakeholders globally to achieve business outcomes
- Own and manage the communication strategy and its deployment across all markets
- Build, execute, measure and optimize campaigns to drive engagement with decision maker-level prospects via roundtables, workshops, online events, web properties, email marketing and content marketing
- Develop and implement inbound customer experiences focused on pipeline acceleration and demand generation, as well as related activities in online, social, telemarketing, engagement, and nurturing customer journeys
- Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns, and tools
- Develop strategic marketing plans for earned and paid media, including content syndication, display ads, native, and social media channels
- Manage the opportunity funnel and guide effectiveness and efficiency for campaigns, from monitoring top-of-funnel volume to funnel conversion rates and actual pipeline generated
- Achieve targets for quarterly marketing qualified leads and sales accepted opportunities and lead initiatives to optimize the performance of the marketing/sales funnel
- Work closely with business development leaders to optimize follow-up of inbound leads and support outbound marketing campaigns with compelling messaging and promotions
Qualifications, Requirements and Nice to haves:
- 5-8 years of experience in leading B2B marketing campaigns and programs in a fast-growth environment. Experience in marketing a SaaS offering preferred
- Demonstrated history of managing, multi-channel initiatives including events, webinars, email, and paid media campaigns
- Experience working cross-functionally in a distributed organization to plan, build and execute complex campaigns and programs
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven demand generation campaigns, and hands-on experience building and analyzing reports in CRM/analytics software. Hubspot experience preferred
- Curious. Creative. With great attention to detail and a track record of successfully managing multiple deadlines
- Proven track record of successful online marketing campaigns and experiments -- owning campaign performance and adjusting tactics to meet goals and budgets. Experience with large ad platforms - LinkedIn and Google would be great.
- Strong marketing execution skills across key functions including Demand Generation, Direct Marketing, Events, Marcom, and Web; demonstrate a command of the marketing mix to both leverage the current client base as well as prospect.
Things we look for in all our team members:
- Intellectual curiosity for the world around you, technology and our client’s needs
- Solid general knowledge and skills in your core area
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and adaptability
- Enthusiasm for finding elegant, pragmatic solutions
- Team player – we’re a small close knit team and excellence is expected; as is the capability to take on and own big challenges, solving conventional challenges in unconventional ways, all without losing your sense of humour and fun
- Presentation skills with the story you tell and how and where you tell it
- An ability to see the big picture (in graphic detail)
Things you should expect from TSC:
- The best place you will ever work;
- Fast track learning through exposure to various roles across the organisation;
- Honed skill sets;
- Direct access, respect and mentoring from the leadership with an interest in your development.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities across cultures, backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and opinions. We welcome applications from everyone including students, interns, fresh graduates, those returning to work, and career changers.
You can also apply directly at: https://tscai.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=52
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.