$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
1. Preparing food trolleys and assisting nurses in serving patients’ meals(day shift only).
2. Clearing/changing of linen and waste bags from patient/staff locker rooms.
3. Topping up of PPE and consumables in ward
4. Terminal cleaning of room after patient discharge (night shift only)
5. Clean spillages, discharges, and vomit bowls, urinals as and when needed (night shift only).
6. Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of pantry and nursing counter and non-patient rooms. E.g. visitor lobby.
7. Assist in inventory of linen and department items (e.g. flasks, patient pyjamas, linen bags).
8. Perform any other duties assigned by the department-in-charge.
• Prior healthcare experience would be advantageous
• Able to read and write in simple English
• Able to carry out the above work scope in a standard procedure
• 6 days / week, Off day rostered, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
• Will be in scrubs and PPE while on-duty
Join us at telegram for more openings
or click you.
More about UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd