Find high paying jobs on WorkClass
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
⚡️20 x Fitness Sales Consultants @ Islandwide (Perm | Comms | Start ASAP!)⚡️
📍Working Days: 8 hours a day, scheduled 5-6 days a week
📍In house training provided!
💰Basic $2200 + uncapped commission
•Advising potential customers on membership packages
•Build rapport with new and existing customers
•Identifying customer's needs and recommending solutions
•Some sales experience referred
•Knowledge on health and fitness will be advantageous
☎️ Telegram Teresa or whatsapp to apply now!
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
$2530 to $4000 (Monthly)
⚡Assistant Engineers @ West (Gross $4000, MNC, AWS + VB!)⚡
✅Training Provided! High Tech MNC
✅Canteen, Transport Provided Islandwide
✅AWS + VB + Full Benefits
Work hours (Choose one fixed shifts)
A) 4 AM 2 OFF 4 PM 2 OFF (650am-7pm, 650pm-7am)
B) Mon - Fri, Office hours
Salary - Basic $2530
Built In OT + Shift + Weekend + Attendance = $1300 (4242 only)
Job Scope :
• Carry out machine improvement activities to ensure high productivity and quality improvement activities to ensure low reject.
• In charge of machine maintenance and spare parts so as to minimize machine downtime.
• Guide and train production technician in trouble shooting of machine and quality trouble.
• Support in running production to achieve production output and quality target
• Set up maintenance and quality control system in accordance with QCS and MCS.
• Prepare equipment related budget, maintenance and other equipment related procedure.
• Prepare quality, machine and quantity data for daily and on line judgement.
• Understand Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Quality Policy and Environmental Policy.
• Actively carry out Hazard identification and Risk assessment for Machine Safety and Fire Safety.
• Carry out other task assigned by superior.
• Min Diploma in relevant Engineering field
• Able to commit long term / shift work / eager to learn
• Able to start within short notice
• Singaporeans only
Potential candidates, kindly forward your resume to regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd EA License No: 16C8261
Teresa Chan || EA Reg. No R1762644
$3000 to $3600 (Monthly)
Class 3 Drivers
- Delivery of perishables / non - perishables to customers B2B/B2C
- Attractive salary package
- Drive 10ft freezer truck cabin height
- Vehicle able to bring back
Please call Mr Vima @ to find out further.
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
We Provide a vibrant & supportive team environment
Industry & company recognition
Flexible working hours (not usual corporate 9-5)
Mentorship and practical guidance
Structured, ongoing training programmes with state the art google like office environment
Quarterly bonuses and yearly incentive trips
Develop through our training program to become a successful client advisor
Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolios
Provide wealth management advice to clients
Create and implement strategic plans to meet client’s needs and financial goals
Build meaningful, long term relationships with clients
Experience: Training will be provided
Qualifications: Tertiary Education
At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification or
Diploma awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Age: 21 & Above (MAS requirement)
Motivated, self-directed & driven
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Confident in relationship management
Authorised representative of AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg. No. 6R)
MyDESiGN Interiors is expanding and we are hiring new members to join our Family.
Position: Interior Designer
Your Job Scope:
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume by using Apply Now button.
Alternatively, candidates may send their resume via WhatsApp to +65
*(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview)*
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
• Weekly schedule planning
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, staff’s health and safety
• Ensure smooth daily operation
• Opening / Closing check list
• Daily Cashier closing / Paper Work
• Meet daily sales target
• Training of new / part time staff for menu, restaurant working schedule and customer service
• Interact with Customer (service, advised on food/drink product, meet & greet)
• Handling daily feedback
• Ensure all stock are arrange by first in first out
• Have an excellent understanding & knowledge of food & drink menu
• Stock control
• Perform any other additional responsibilities as assigned
$2800 to $3200 (Monthly)
$3500 to $4000 (Monthly)
NO experience necessary, full training provided. Fresh grads and mid-career switchers welcome to apply!
Looking for individuals who are:
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 5.30pm
We are looking for individuals who are
Feel free to introduce your friends or anyone who need a job or are currently in this industry. You and your friend will also get lucrative rewards too! A win-win situation!
• From $20 Grab Credits to $100 Grab Credits
$2850 to $3300 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturer
Position Title: Quality Control Technician/ QC Technician
Working Location: Tuas
5.5 days (Mon to Fri: 8.00am to 5.00pm, Sat: 8am to 12pm)
Salary Package: Basic + Transport allowance ($50) + AWS + Performance bonus
Duration: Permanent Role
Carry out quality control function for incoming, in process and outgoing inspection
Comply, execute, maintain & update QA/QC processes.
Ensure that QA/QC meets external and internal audit requirements.
Identify, analyse, investigate, propose, and resolve technical and quality issues.
Conduct root cause analysis, control, and review measures.
Ensure compliance of operations and works performed by workers according to Workplace Safety & Health regulations and statutory requirements.
Inculcate a safe working environment and promote positive safety culture
Ensure up-to-date documentation
Any other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned
Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
1 – 2 years of experience in QM/QA/QC preferably in chemical manufacturing industry.
Competent in MS Office.
Please apply throughANYof the following methods:
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive, but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
$3200 to $3300 (Monthly)
Kindly apply through
of the following methods:
This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641
*5 days office hours, Bonus, Company Transport*
Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing/ Chemical
Assistant QA Engineer
Working Location: Tuas (Transport provided from Choa Chu Kang)
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Basic + Variable Bonus
Assist in Quality Assurance operation, ensuring the smooth functioning.
Ensure incoming, outgoing inspections are carried out and recorded.
Assist in providing solutions to routine problem face by QA staff.
Initiate action to prevent non-conformance relating to internal process.
Calibration of inspection/measuring/test equipment.
Control rejected materials/products and ensure they are recorded and identified.
Product quality data analysis.
Participate in QEHSS activities and recommend QEHSS improvement measures to the superior.
Conform to QEHSS management.
Participate in Continual Improvement Program (CIP).
At least Diploma in any discipline.
Minimum 1 year of related working experience.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023