$1500 to $1800 (Monthly)
Room set-up and layout
1. Liaise with the Executive on the planning and hosting of functions and events
2. Manage, coordinate and follow up with requestors for events requirements.
3. Take charge of the appropriate layout of meeting and function rooms
4. Coordinate the changing of room layout upon request from user
5. Ensure that tablecloth and shirting are changed regularly and as and when required.
6. Send soiled tablecloth and shirking to Linen Department for washing
7. Track and monitor tablecloth and shirting usage
8. Manage and operate AV equipment during major events as and when required
9. Deliver required equipment for loan to other departments as per schedule
10. Collect the equipment on loan to centralized location
11. Ensure that all AV equipment and others items are in working conditions.
12. Trouble-shoot and arrange for breakdowns and defects of AV systems to be rectified promptly
13. Conduct assets inventory according to pre-determined scheduled and report to Executive for any discrepancies that are detected.
14. Track and record foldable table and chair usage
15. Conduct stock check on beverages/cutlery/stationery regularly and arrange for replenishment whenever required.
16. Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisors / Managers
Facility Reservation System
1. Manager all bookings/block bookings of facility from users through the Facility Reservation System.
2. To generate Facility Booking report daily before shift for event support for the day.
3. To add/edit profile of new users and create/restrict access rights upon instruction from Executive.
4. To generate monthly report of facility usage for the month to Executive by the 3rd of each month.
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level with at least 2 years of relevant experience in handling events/functions.
• Possess knowledge and ability to operate audio-visual (AV) equipment