- Assist in recruitment related matters such as placing advertisements, preparing contracts and letters of appointment.
- Administer and update employees' database timely and accurately.
- Assist and support in the tracking of staff / workers confirmation appraisal, contract renewal, work pass renewal and re-employment matter.
- Handling full process and follow up employment application on Work Permits, S-Pass, Employment Pass, Dependent Pass and process NTS workers repatriations.
- Arrange for CSOC safety course registration & all other related courses for workers.
- Verify and process all outpatient / inpatient medical claims e.g.Workers Work Injury Compensation claim and Foreign Worker Medical Insurance claim.
- Maintain efficient filing system of internal, external and confidential documents.
- Processing of all incoming and outgoing mails.
- Generating monthly reports and manages all relevant documentation.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Management.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.