The trainee would support the HR Department in the following aspects:
1. Local Recruitment
- Assist in job listings and sourcing
- Shortlist profiles and perform phone screening, potentially coordinating relevant technical tests, and co-interviewing with respective line managers) and onboarding duties.
2. Off-boarding Administration and Grant Application/Foreign Work Management
- Perform off-boarding procedures such as preparing release letters, tabulation of balance leave, last salary and potentially sit-in some exit interviews.
3. Claims and subsidy application
- Apply for various government claims such as NS make-up claims, child leave, maternity/paternity leave etc.
- Identify different training providers and apply for relevant subsidies.
- Able to multitask well
- Responsible and demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing work efficiently in a timely manner
- Able to work independently, autonomously, and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills in order to represent the company well when interacting with prospective candidates.
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered
Approved Training Allowance
- Fresh Graduates - $2,500
- Non Mature Mid Career Individuals - $2,500
- Mature Mid Career Individuals - $2,500
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree or Higher. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.