- Location: North Bridge Road
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (10am - 7pm)
- Salary: $2800 - $3200
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources Department to ensure given task are effectively managed and completed within deadlines
- Assist in the planning of company events and execute engagement activities such as organizing teambuilding activities, festival celebrations, quarterly newsletters, etc.
- Support manager on HR related issues, procedures and ensure compliance to local labour and manpower regulations
- Handle full spectrum of support and administrative works and attend to clients/sub-contractors on all administrative
- To provide office administrative and operational support when required.
- Handle travel and hotel arrangements
- Undertake HR administrative duties, purchase requisitions and others ad-hoc HR project as assigned
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management or Business or related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Service oriented and has the maturity to face conflict
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good negotiating skills, self-motivated and a dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn and adapt to changes
* Interested applicants, please send your latest CV to 94363114
16C8443 / R1875457
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.