Human Resource & Administration
- Liaises with respective DEPT/OPS managers to understand critical requirements and projects future skills demand to prioritise hiring requirements.
- Advises on non-monetary benefits options to compensation manager to align it with workforce needs. He manages employee issues and supports respective DEPT/OPS managers in exit processes.
- Aligns interests amongvarious stakeholders to promote a cooperative and collaborative work environment, adopting a service excellence mindset and is passionate about addressing organisational and employees' needs and issues.
- Collaborate with respective DEPT/OPS managers to project future skills demand and supply, advise respective DEPT/OPS managers on resource planning options.
- Liaise with employees to evaluate effectiveness of organisation development and change interventions, adopt a service-oriented mindset and people-centricity in dealing with workforce and business stakeholders.
- Engage senior management to support organisation development and change interventions with reference to HR policies, prevailing labour policies, employment laws and regulations, etc.
- Develop communication material/Information kits for HR programmes/activities to convey desired messages clearly and effectively to the target audience.
- Communicate with employees on areas such as benefits and claims eligibility and administration, re-employment and termination guidelines.
- Construct learning and development programmes to equip people with the right capabilities and prepare them well for the work they are assigned to perform.
- Selection of candidates with right competencies, experience and culture fit through effective screening and assessment processes, on the principle of fair and unbiased employment selection practices.
- Any other tasks assigned by superior.
Learning & Development
- Define learning and development needs based on business and staff capability needs, coach employees to refer to career development policy, framework and programmes for career progression in the organization.
- Lead and facilitate the Annual Appraisals activities, Performance Evaluation exercise and staff’s disciplinary sessions.
- Guide respective DEPT/OPS managers in usage of compensation strategies and programme to attract, motivate and retain workforce, review needs of the workforce to recommend non-monetary benefits options to the Compensation and Benefits manager.
- Provide support in rolling-out employee engagement activities to motivate employees to deliver superior performance in fulfilling organizational requirements.
- Manage labour relations to achieve work harmony and progress towards organizational goals, recommend alternate strategies to prevent redundancies in the organization.
- Conduct exit interviews to gather feedback for better employee retention, support respective DEPT/OPS managers to manage involuntary exits due to redundancy or other reasons.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experiences in Human Resource, with training experience will be a plus. For Senior/Managerial positions, will depend on relevant years of experience.
- Recognized Degree / Diploma, preferably in Human Resource
- Knowledge of Labour Law and HR leading practices
- Knowledge in change management and dealing with organisational growth and/or changes
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong coaching ad mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, meticulous, and possess good organizational skills
- Eager to learn and inquisitive by nature
- Proficient in English, knowledge of different languages would be an advantage to communicate more fluently
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Plus Points (Present/Experience):
- Derive relevant insights from analysis and recommend enhancements to the organisation’s HR practices taking into consideration the business context and operating environment.
- Develop insightful presentation derived from data analytics and HR metrics benchmarking using dashboards or data visualization tool, to guide decision making.
- Review the range of HR services against their corresponding HR service delivery channels critically to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of service quality or cost reduction.
- Implement HR transformation programmes to improve the effectiveness of HR service delivery and cost efficiency for the organization.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.