Find 1000 Hr Manager Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$6000 to $7500 (Monthly)
Finance & HR Manager
·Prepare monthly management reports and account schedules
·Responsible for financial reporting, variance analysis and group consolidation of accounts
·Support and execute budgeting and forecasting processes
·Responsible for management of cash-flow to ensure adequate funds for operations and maximizing cash benefits
·Review and ensure compliance with all finance filing, tax filing and GST requirements etc.
·Provide leadership by liaising with colleagues from other departments on all aspect of finance and operation matters
·Support management and execute directives including growth strategies, performance monitoring and process improvement.
·Review, recommend and implement improvement to work processes
·Keep abreast of Financial Reporting Standards to ensure accounting compliance
·Liaise and facilitate with external stakeholders including auditor, tax agent, company secretary etc.
·Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as required
·Oversee the full spectrum of HR functions
·Innovate and propose HR policies and process to support business growth
·Assessing & identifying the gaps in its HR needs
·Review end-to-end payroll process & submission of payroll related reports
·Ensure updated compliance with employment related laws, regulations & corporate policies
·Perform any other HR related duties assigned from time to time
·Degree in Accounting or Professional Certification or equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant experience
·Able to work independently and as part of a team
·Experience in managing multiple entities an added advantage
·Has good working knowledge of Singapore labour laws & Employment Act
·Strong inter-personal and communication skills
·Committed, self-motivated and adaptable
·Proficient in MS Office tools
·Knowledge of Navision accounting system is a plus
·Excellent knowledge of IFRS Reporting requirements and tax reporting
·Prior experience of working in a growing local company will be advantageous
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
· Assist Centre Principal in overall operations and management including administration, finance, audit, regulatory compliance and public relations.
· Set up and maintain updated records including reports and minutes of meeting.
· Organise surveys, collate feedback and provide data analysis.
· Organise meetings and training sessions and ensure that all required resources are available.
· Assist parents in any enquiries including enrolment, payment and centre operations.
· Handle enrolment process and ensure that all required documents are collated.
· Collaborate centre's events with the team to foster positive working relationships.
· Ensure children's safety during arrival and dismissal of the centre
· Any other jobs assigned
· Possess minimum Diploma and a B4 in O Level English
· Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
· Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop and learn new skills.
· Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to work under pressure and efficiently
· Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
· Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
· Adaptable and able to work with different stakeholders and manage differing perspectives and priorities professionally
$2000 to $2300 (Monthly)
Admin Coordinator @ Yishun
-1 Year Contract (subject to extension)
-1 Year Completion Bonus of half-month salary
-General data entry admin duties
-Submitting of reports
-Co-ordinate on shipments
-Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Basic $2000 to $2300
-Able to use Microsoft Office
-Comfortable to travel to Changi North office occasionally
📱 APPLY NOW & contact Janice via:
📲 +8028-4511 | Telegram
📩 regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Janice Koh Jia Le (Reg. No: R22104558)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
$9 to $13.5 (Hourly)
💌 ASAP to End March/longer
💌 Fast hire
💌 Air-con + 2 weeks pay
💵 Basic: $9/hr
Monday to Friday
🎉Morning Shift : 7am to 4pm
🎉Noon Shift:3pm to 11pm + $5
🎉Night Shift : 11pm to 7am + $10
- Checking, testing, Labelling, Packing, Sorting
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
☎️$12/hr - Helpdesk Officers (Inbound Calls | Govt Projects! | Training Provided!)☎️
💯Government Projects! Resume Booster!
💯Good training ground! Office Environment!
Mon-Fri 8am 5pm, Sat 8am to 1pm
• Handle general campaigns enquiries via calls & email
• Provide excellent customer service and accurate solutions
• Identifying and documentation of issues and feedbacks
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Minimally O/Higher Nitec or higher qualifications
• Some relevant experience preferred
• Able to start ASAP, commit min 3 months or more
• Singaporeans only
☎️ Telegram Teresa or whatsapp to apply now with your resumes now!
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
Prudential’s corporate and small-and-medium-sized enterprise clients benefit from our specialised enterprise business solutions, where we offer both packaged and customised benefits plans in Group Term Life and Group Hospital and Surgical insurance.
We offer a comprehensive and affordable selection of plans and complementary riders to our corporate customers, based on their budget and requirements, to protect their employees from the financial impact of unforeseen illnesses and accidents.
Guek Lian Chin Organisation
A group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
Reg. No. 7Z
$10 to $20 (Hourly)
🔥 No Exp Needed 🔥 LAST CALL 🔥 ASAP - End Feb/Mar🔥
🚇 Location: Hougang
💰 Basic: $10/hr + OT up to $20/hr
Working hours: (Support OT when required)
🧴 Mon: 8am - 5pm
🧴 Tues - Fri: 8.30am - 6pm
🌹 Picking, Packing, Labelling, Sorting, Scanning
🌼 To Apply 🌼
📞 WhatsApp: 8 7 4 8 3 1 6 3 | 📲 Telegram:
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Bryan Neo | R 2 1 1 0 3 2 3 3
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
💻❤️🔥 Admin Assistant ( Healthcare )📝Basic from $ 2000 @ Redhill ❤️🔥💻Mon - Fri only ( Office Hours )
🎀🎀 Basic $ 2000 - $ 2200
🎁🎁 Work Hours: Mon to Fri only
💟💟 1 year contract ( convertible to full time )
✅✅ General admin duties.
❤️🧡 Preferably with admin experiences.
💙💜 Proficient in using MS Office.
💚💛 Can commit at least 1 year.
♨️🚫 Prompt Reply : WhatsApp / Telegram 🚫♨️
Teoh Ching Ying | R22108846 | 16C8261
$2250 to $2300 (Monthly)
☎️UP$2200/MTH - HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATORS (MON-FRI ONLY, START ASAP!) ☎️
💪🏻 Training Provided!!!
❄️ Work in office environment
📌 Bukit Merah
📅 Work Schedule
⏰Mon to Thurs 830am to 6pm, Fri 830am to 5pm
👀 JOB SCOPES
📌 Handle general phone enquiries and emails
📌 Handle general administrative duties, data entry etc
📌Compiling records into system
📌 Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
✔ Min Nitec qualifications
✔ Able to commit to 1 year contract role
✔ Some relevant experience required
✔ Singaporeans, able to start ASAP
☎️ Telegram Teresa or whatsapp to apply now with your resumes now!
🌈🍭 Operation Executive 🍭🌈
💥 $2500 - $3000
💥 Mon – Fri ➦ 8am – 5pm
🌊 Liaising with client
🌊 Generating of reports and quotation
🌊 Scheduling of technicians
🌊 Assisting in accounting with admin duties
⋄No Exp Required ⋄ Singaporean Only ⋄
🌟 APPLY NOW!! 🌟 Quote OPAD 🌟
Whatsapp 👉🏻 +65
Maverick Foo | R21101907 | 16C8261
$10.5 to $21 (Hourly)
🔥[Start Asap | Immediate Hire] Temp Operation Admin @ Jurong🔥
📙ASAP to Long term
📙Able to convert to PERM STAFF!
⏰Monday to Friday : 8:30am to 6pm
💰Salary: $ , OT: $
- 📘Managing attendance, check ART, paperwork
- 📗Assist to pick & pack during event peak period
⚠️APPLY NOW - QUOTE AKAD⚠️
📲Whatsapp OR Tele
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |EA License No. 16C8261
Poh Yang Kai Derrick |EA Reg. No R2197183
$1800 to $2100 (Monthly)
Work location : Singapore West area
Working hours : Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Min GCE O level
Computer knowledge : MS Excel
Language skill : English/Malay
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023