$4400 to $5500 (Monthly)
HR Business Partner is responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions, both strategically and operationally. Implements policies and procedures pertaining to employees. Work closely with business leaders, serve as an advisor and change facilitator to the business, and initiate, design and implement HR programs, and translate objectives into HR deliverables.
1. Monitor the HR Metrics like Turnover rate, Training Hours, Employee Satisfaction rate and compliance on quality standards.
2. Prepares, research, maintain and keep abreast on the national average standards in terms of employees’ benefits, well-being and skills.
3. Prepares employment contract for new hires and processes work passes for foreign talents.
4. Ensures that Personnel’s records, headcount, employment data, are timely processed/prepared, documented, completed and updated.
5. Maintains & ensure proper filings of documents related to employees.
6. Ensures submission of Entries/Exits to Finance Executive for updating in the payroll system.
7. Coordinates with training providers for external training.
8. Acts as company’s representative to government agencies.
9. Carefully handles confidential matters and documents.
10. Formulate and execute initiatives in the development and management of talent and potential successors, so as to build a pipeline of leaders to succeed key positions.
11. Review and evaluate existing HR processes/ policies/ practices to ensure market competitiveness and legal compliances.
12. Drive initiatives in culture building, staff engagement and organizational improvements.
13. Function as a HR business partner to the Management on all HR Matters
14. Ensures 5S is implemented in the work area.
15. Adheres company’s guidelines with regards to Safety and Quality.
16. Complies to Company Code of Business Conduct.
17. Promote and participate in company-wide or departmental programs such as:
· Total Quality Management, Lean Manufacturing
· Social Activities
1. Ensures Accountability – holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
2. Attracts Top talents – attracting and selecting the best talents to meet the current and future business needs.
3. Decision Quality – making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward. Good decisions that are a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement.
4. Training requirements
5. Labour relations and policies.
1. Education : Degree in Psychology/Master in Human Resources, or any other
Related to Human resources (ie people management)
2. Experience : 5 years relevant experience
3. Communication : Excellent both in oral and written English Communication Skills
4. Legals/Policy : Familiar with local legislative & manpower requirements.
- Relevant experience in driving employee engagement initiatives to promote a positive and empowering culture in the organization.
- Exposure in HR best practices in other organizations.
- Can deal with employees from all level
5. Software/Hardware : Proficient in MS Office
More about COMPLETION PRODUCTS PTE. LTD.