Job Description & Requirements
- Handle full spectrum of HR operations and administration processes
- Manage HR policies, plans and programs
- Responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Coordinate document submission with site office personnel
- Involve in ISO/OHSAS audits
- Assist in Employees Work Pass Applications via Government Portals
- Assist in Compilation Employee Claims
- Assist in Compilation of Payroll via HR Portal
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Higher NITEC with 5 years experience will be considered as well
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for the Executive position
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.