$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
- To conduct inspection check on company fleets and drivers.
- Handle foreign driver and staff related duties including assisting on checking of their job schedule and overtime.
- Provide clerical & administrative support to operation team (e.g issuing of invoice, sending drivers job or sending drivers details for clearance and etc).
- To assist in company bus daily operations including arranging fleet for vehicle inspections and maintenance (e.g servicing and repair) ensuring smooth running of operations.
- Responsible in assisting customer queries (feedback, rates and complaints).
- To arrange route and source for sub-contractor on trip should there be requirement.
- Follow up on outstanding invoice by monitoring overdue accounts receivables and contact customer on their outstanding through phone, email & texts.
- To standby and replace drivers in unforeseen situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess valid Class 3 and BDVL license
- Able to Start Immediately
- Proactive and to be able to work independently
- To be able to coordinate in English (verbal and written)
- Monday to Friday - 1000hrs to 1830hrs
- Saturday - 1000hrs to 1500hrs
More about Care Express Services