- Provides Pre & Post Sale Support
- Coordinate installation & Project schedule
- Assist in tender & project submission
- Proactively perform tasks and duties (including handling ad-hoc projects) as assigned
- ITE / Diploma graduate, entry levels candidates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Words, Excel, Powerpoint
- Bilingual (English & Mandarin: To attend to Chinese speaking clients)
- Equipped with good administrative, oral, and written skills
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance required
- Team player in a fast-paced environment
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.