$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
BLACAZ. advices and supports corporations and individuals internationally in their insurance portfolio audit, structuring and management. Our office is committed to securing the most competitive and viable insurance options for our members, partnering with them to find suitable solutions for both their current and future plans. Ultimately providing lasting peace of mind and serenity in their insurance journey.
Execute the sales strategy with goals including development of Corporate SME's portfolio, attending networking events (Conferences, seminars) contacting prospective customer by CRM emails, cold calling...
* Handling sales interest of the company and achieving the objectives.
*Generate a qualified pipeline of target market prospects and convert them into clients.
* Providing daily/weekly/monthly management information report and keep management update with business performance result.
*Efficient and timely production of policy-related documentation, quotation and placing slips, claim histories and invoices.
* Build and maintain strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
*Assist sales team by driving and implementing insurance sales strategy.
* Post-Graduate Diploma, a Professional Degree or a Master's Degree, any field.
* Any amount of working experience related in General Insurance field.
* Fluent in English.
* Own valid insurance license according to G.I.A or commit to pass the exams afterprobationary period of employment.
* Deep knowledge of health insurance or financial lines insurance.
CULTURE & BENEFITS:
* Regular corporate activities/workshops, monthly team after works, small team.
* Collaboration with leaders, open-door policy.
* Autonomy, creative freedom to explore new ideas.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* Fast-pace growing company, opportunity to grow your existing skills.
SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Be involved in strategic decisions.
More about BLACAZ.